◆英語タイトル：Grand Gulf Energy Limited (GGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Grand Gulf Energy Limited (Grand Gulf Energy) is an oil and gas company. The company’s activities include oil and gas exploration and production in productive US oil and gas basins. Its portfolio of active projects includes the Napoleonville Salt Dome project in Louisiana. Grand Gulf Energy’s projects are located in Gidgee-Sanstone belt of Western Australia, the Bendigo Goldfield of Victoria, the Drummon basin of Queensland and the Lachlan Fold Belt of NSW. The company was formerly known as Alto Energy International Limited. Grand Gulf Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Grand Gulf Energy Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 04, 2013: September 2013 Quarterly Activities Report
Aug 13, 2013: Grand Gulf Energy Abita Well Producing
Jul 04, 2013: Golden Gate Petroleum Commences Production At Hensarling #1 Well On Desiree Prospect In Louisiana
Jun 13, 2013: Grand Gulf Energy Recompletes Abita Well In 18 And Lower 18 Sands, Louisiana
Jun 07, 2013: Grand Gulf Energy Flows 370 bd Of Oil At Hensarling #1 Well On Desiree Prospect In Louisiana
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Grand Gulf Energy Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Grand Gulf Energy Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Key Information
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Overview
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Key Employees
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Key Operational Heads
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Major Products and Services
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – History
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Company Statement
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Business Description
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Corporate Strategy
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Strengths
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Weaknesses
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Opportunities
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Threats
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Grand Gulf Energy Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Key Information
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Key Ratios
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Share Data
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Major Products and Services
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, History
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Key Employees
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Key Operational Heads
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Other Locations
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Subsidiaries
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Key Competitors
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, SWOT Analysis
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Annual Ratios
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Performance Chart
Grand Gulf Energy Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Grand Gulf Energy Limited (GGE)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら