◆英語タイトル：Gibson Energy Inc. (GEI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Gibson Energy Inc. (Gibson) is an energy service provider. The company develops, implements, and supports midstream solutions for the oil and gas industry. It provides services such as marketing, truck transportation, environmental services and processing, among others. Gibson offers storage terminalling and pipeline services for oil, condensate and refined products. The company also provides hauling services for crude oil, propane, condensate, butane, methanol, asphalt, molten sulphur, petroleum coke, iron calcine, gypsum, water and drilling fluids to oil and gas producers. It transports natural gas liquids throughout North America. Gibson is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Gibson Energy Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 10, 2013: Gibson Energy Announces 2014 Growth Capital of $340 Million
Nov 05, 2013: Gibson Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Nov 05, 2013: Gibson Energy Declares Dividend
Oct 10, 2013: Gibson Energy to Release Third Quarter 2013 Results
Aug 17, 2013: Gibson Energy Declares dividend
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gibson Energy Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Gibson Energy Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Gibson Energy Inc. – Key Information
Gibson Energy Inc. – Overview
Gibson Energy Inc. – Key Employees
Gibson Energy Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Gibson Energy Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Gibson Energy Inc. – Major Products and Services
Gibson Energy Inc. – History
Gibson Energy Inc. – Company Statement
Gibson Energy Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gibson Energy Inc. – Business Description
Gibson Energy Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Gibson Energy Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Gibson Energy Inc. – Strengths
Gibson Energy Inc. – Weaknesses
Gibson Energy Inc. – Opportunities
Gibson Energy Inc. – Threats
Gibson Energy Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Gibson Energy Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Gibson Energy Inc., Key Information
Gibson Energy Inc., Key Ratios
Gibson Energy Inc., Share Data
Gibson Energy Inc., Major Products and Services
Gibson Energy Inc., History
Gibson Energy Inc., Key Employees
Gibson Energy Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Gibson Energy Inc., Key Operational Heads
Gibson Energy Inc., Other Locations
Gibson Energy Inc., Subsidiaries
Gibson Energy Inc., Key Competitors
Gibson Energy Inc., SWOT Analysis
Gibson Energy Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Gibson Energy Inc., Annual Ratios
Gibson Energy Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Gibson Energy Inc., Performance Chart
Gibson Energy Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Gibson Energy Inc. (GEI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら