◆英語タイトル：Empire Energy Group Limited (EEG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Empire Energy Group Limited (EEGL) is an oil and gas exploration and production company. The company produces and develops oil and gas assets in the US. It has interest in Mid Con property and Appalachia property. EEGL has onshore USA oil and gas production and reserves through the acquisition of oil and gas producing properties. The company holds interest in 59,000 km2 of prospective shale gas exploration acreage in the Proterozoic McArthur Basin. EEGL is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Empire Energy Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2013: Aboriginal Traditional Landowners Approve Exploration Agreement For Imperial Oil & Gas Area EP(A) 187, Onshore Northern Territory
Aug 26, 2013: Empire energy Oil, Oil/Condensate Wet Gas Window Confirmed For Velkerri And Barney Creek Formation Shales, MCarthur Basin Onshore Northern Territory, Australia
Jun 17, 2013: Imperial Oil & Gas Signs Mcarthur Basin Exploration Agreement For Area EP(A) 184 Onshore Northern Territory
Jan 15, 2013: Empire Energy Extends Macquarie Bank $150m Credit Facility
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Empire Energy Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Empire Energy Group Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Empire Energy Group Limited – Key Information
Empire Energy Group Limited – Overview
Empire Energy Group Limited – Key Employees
Empire Energy Group Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Empire Energy Group Limited – Key Operational Heads
Empire Energy Group Limited – Major Products and Services
Empire Energy Group Limited – History
Empire Energy Group Limited – Company Statement
Empire Energy Group Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Empire Energy Group Limited – Business Description
Empire Energy Group Limited – Corporate Strategy
Empire Energy Group Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Empire Energy Group Limited – Strengths
Empire Energy Group Limited – Weaknesses
Empire Energy Group Limited – Opportunities
Empire Energy Group Limited – Threats
Empire Energy Group Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Empire Energy Group Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Empire Energy Group Limited, Key Information
Empire Energy Group Limited, Key Ratios
Empire Energy Group Limited, Share Data
Empire Energy Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Empire Energy Group Limited, History
Empire Energy Group Limited, Key Employees
Empire Energy Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Empire Energy Group Limited, Key Operational Heads
Empire Energy Group Limited, Other Locations
Empire Energy Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Empire Energy Group Limited, Key Competitors
Empire Energy Group Limited, SWOT Analysis
Empire Energy Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Empire Energy Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Empire Energy Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Empire Energy Group Limited, Performance Chart
Empire Energy Group Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Empire Energy Group Limited (EEG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら