◆英語タイトル：Oil Terminal S.A. (OIL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Oil Terminal S.A. (Oil Terminal) is a petroleum terminal operator. The company stores various petroleum products such as crude oil, gasoline, gas oil, fuel oil, chemical products, liquid caustic soda, methanol, benzene and others. It offers services for crude oil, petroleum, petrochemicals, liquid chemical products and other liquid materials for import and export, and transit operations. Oil Terminal’s services include vessels’ bunkering, physical and chemical analyses for crude oil, petroleum, petrochemical and liquid chemical products, metrology, maintenance and repairs operations of equipments and facilities, and stock exchange listing. The company partners with Vitol, Master Chem Oil, Litasco, Kemlink International Inc, Biorom Oil, North Star Shipping, Chemtransfert, Kronos Energy, Petrotel Lukoil, Barwil Lukoil, and Triton Marine Oil, among others. Oil Terminal is headquartered in Constanta, Romania.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oil Terminal S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oil Terminal S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Oil Terminal S.A. – Key Information
Oil Terminal S.A. – Overview
Oil Terminal S.A. – Key Employees
Oil Terminal S.A. – Key Employee Biographies
Oil Terminal S.A. – Key Operational Heads
Oil Terminal S.A. – Major Products and Services
Oil Terminal S.A. – History
Oil Terminal S.A. – Company Statement
Oil Terminal S.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Oil Terminal S.A. – Business Description
Oil Terminal S.A. – Corporate Strategy
Oil Terminal S.A. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Oil Terminal S.A. – Strengths
Oil Terminal S.A. – Weaknesses
Oil Terminal S.A. – Opportunities
Oil Terminal S.A. – Threats
Oil Terminal S.A. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Oil Terminal S.A. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Oil Terminal S.A., Key Information
Oil Terminal S.A., Key Ratios
Oil Terminal S.A., Share Data
Oil Terminal S.A., Major Products and Services
Oil Terminal S.A., History
Oil Terminal S.A., Key Employees
Oil Terminal S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Oil Terminal S.A., Key Operational Heads
Oil Terminal S.A., Other Locations
Oil Terminal S.A., Subsidiaries
Oil Terminal S.A., Key Competitors
Oil Terminal S.A., SWOT Analysis
Oil Terminal S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Oil Terminal S.A., Annual Ratios
Oil Terminal S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Oil Terminal S.A., Performance Chart
Oil Terminal S.A., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Oil Terminal S.A. (OIL)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら