◆英語タイトル：Dune Energy, Inc. (DUNR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dune Energy, Inc. (Dune) is an independent oil and gas company. The company exploits, purchases, develops crude oil and natural gas properties. Its oil and natural gas properties consists of oil and natural gas wells and its interests in leasehold acreage, undeveloped and developed. Dune has operations in the Louisiana/Texas Gulf Coast, and in the fields of Garden Island Bay, Leeville and Bateman Lake. The company’s oil and gas reserves are concentrated in the producing fields along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast. Dune is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Dune Energy, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 05, 2013: Dune Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial And Operating Results
Oct 17, 2013: Dune Energy Reports Recent Drilling Results
Aug 28, 2013: Dune Energy Reports Mid-Year 2013 Proved Reserves Of 16.5 MMboe, Up 10% From Year-End 2012
Aug 07, 2013: Dune Energy Reports Second Quarter 2013 Financial And Operating Results
May 30, 2013: Dune Energy Provides Operations Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dune Energy, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dune Energy, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Dune Energy, Inc. – Key Information
Dune Energy, Inc. – Overview
Dune Energy, Inc. – Key Employees
Dune Energy, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Dune Energy, Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Dune Energy, Inc. – Major Products and Services
Dune Energy, Inc. – History
Dune Energy, Inc. – Company Statement
Dune Energy, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dune Energy, Inc. – Business Description
Dune Energy, Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Dune Energy, Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Dune Energy, Inc. – Strengths
Dune Energy, Inc. – Weaknesses
Dune Energy, Inc. – Opportunities
Dune Energy, Inc. – Threats
Dune Energy, Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Dune Energy, Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Dune Energy, Inc., Key Information
Dune Energy, Inc., Key Ratios
Dune Energy, Inc., Share Data
Dune Energy, Inc., Major Products and Services
Dune Energy, Inc., History
Dune Energy, Inc., Key Employees
Dune Energy, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Dune Energy, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Dune Energy, Inc., Other Locations
Dune Energy, Inc., Subsidiaries
Dune Energy, Inc., Key Competitors
Dune Energy, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Dune Energy, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Dune Energy, Inc., Annual Ratios
Dune Energy, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Dune Energy, Inc., Performance Chart
Dune Energy, Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Dune Energy, Inc. (DUNR)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら