◆英語タイトル：WH Ireland Group plc (WHI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
WH Ireland Group plc (WH Ireland) is a financial services provider. The company offers private wealth management, wealth planning and corporate broking services. Its private wealth arm provides discretionary, advisory and execution services. The company’s corporate broking division provides corporate finance, research, market making and fund raising capabilities to quoted small and mid-cap companies. It also provides research service in the areas of industrial and engineering, leisure, oil and gas, technology and media, and mining. The company has offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Colchester, Colwyn Bay, Leeds, London, Lymington, Malvern, Manchester, Norwich and Poole. WH Ireland is headquartered in London, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of WH Ireland Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of WH Ireland Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
WH Ireland Group plc – Key Information
WH Ireland Group plc – Overview
WH Ireland Group plc – Key Employees
WH Ireland Group plc – Key Employee Biographies
WH Ireland Group plc – Key Operational Heads
WH Ireland Group plc – Major Products and Services
WH Ireland Group plc – History
WH Ireland Group plc – Company Statement
WH Ireland Group plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
WH Ireland Group plc – Business Description
WH Ireland Group plc – Corporate Strategy
WH Ireland Group plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
WH Ireland Group plc – Strengths
WH Ireland Group plc – Weaknesses
WH Ireland Group plc – Opportunities
WH Ireland Group plc – Threats
WH Ireland Group plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
WH Ireland Group plc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
WH Ireland Group plc, Key Information
WH Ireland Group plc, Key Ratios
WH Ireland Group plc, Share Data
WH Ireland Group plc, Major Products and Services
WH Ireland Group plc, History
WH Ireland Group plc, Key Employees
WH Ireland Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
WH Ireland Group plc, Key Operational Heads
WH Ireland Group plc, Other Locations
WH Ireland Group plc, Subsidiaries
WH Ireland Group plc, Key Competitors
WH Ireland Group plc, SWOT Analysis
WH Ireland Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
WH Ireland Group plc, Annual Ratios
WH Ireland Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
WH Ireland Group plc, Performance Chart
WH Ireland Group plc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[WH Ireland Group plc (WHI)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら