◆英語タイトル：Tenon Limited (TEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tenon Limited (Tenon) is a wood product processing company. The company operates through wood products processing, marketing and distribution business. It manufactures and distributes products such as solid, clearwood mouldings and boards and appearance grade lumber; treated and primed products for outdoor use; ornate mouldings and decorative millwork products; and stair parts and exterior doorframes. Tenon supplies appearance grade lumber to a number of US moulding and millwork manufacturers. The company distributes its finished mouldings and millwork products from other suppliers. It also has operations in the US. Tenon is headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tenon Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tenon Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Tenon Limited – Key Information
Tenon Limited – Overview
Tenon Limited – Key Employees
Tenon Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Tenon Limited – Key Operational Heads
Tenon Limited – Major Products and Services
Tenon Limited – History
Tenon Limited – Company Statement
Tenon Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Tenon Limited – Business Description
Tenon Limited – Corporate Strategy
Tenon Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Tenon Limited – Strengths
Tenon Limited – Weaknesses
Tenon Limited – Opportunities
Tenon Limited – Threats
Tenon Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Tenon Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Tenon Limited, Key Information
Tenon Limited, Key Ratios
Tenon Limited, Share Data
Tenon Limited, Major Products and Services
Tenon Limited, History
Tenon Limited, Key Employees
Tenon Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Tenon Limited, Key Operational Heads
Tenon Limited, Other Locations
Tenon Limited, Subsidiaries
Tenon Limited, Key Competitors
Tenon Limited, SWOT Analysis
Tenon Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Tenon Limited, Annual Ratios
Tenon Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Tenon Limited, Performance Chart
Tenon Limited, Ratio Charts
- Streamline Health Solutions Inc (STRM)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Streamline Health Solutions Inc (Streamline Health) is a medical technology company that offers patient engagement and SaaS-based solutions. The company provides solutions including HIM, patient engagement, patient care, coding and CDI, and financial management solutions. It offers its patie …
- Emperia Holding S.A.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Emperia Holding S.A. Mergers an …
- John Paul Mitchell Systems, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryJohn Paul Mitchell Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the com …
- Alimera Sciences Inc (ALIM)：医療機器：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Alimera Sciences Inc (Alimera) is a biopharmaceutical company that researches, develops and commercializes prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. The company’s products include Iluvien, an intravitreal implant of fluocinolone acetonide which is indicated for the treatment of chronic diabet …
- Gujarat NRE Coke Limited：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Gujarat NRE Coke Limited Merger …
- Conversant Intellectual Property Management, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Conversant Intellectual Propert …
- Lakes Oil N.L. (LKO)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Lakes Oil N.L. (Lake Oil) is an oil and gas company. The company concentrates on oil and gas exploration and production. It has operations in Gippsland basin, Otway basin and Eromanga basin in Australia. The company partners with Armour Energy Ltd to develop valuable oil and gas exploration …
- JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO)：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JA Solar) is a developer and provider of solar photovoltaic products. The company designs, develops, manufactures and sells silicon wafers, solar cells and solar modules. It offers both monocrystalline and mulicrystalline solar cells and modules. JA Solar also provi …
- National Dentex Corp：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
National Dentex Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and s …
- China Oilfield Services Limited (601808)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL) is an integrated oilfield services provider that includes drilling services. The company explores, develops and produces offshore oil and gas offering well-tech related products, oilfield chemicals related products and oilfield optimization related prod …
- Swissgrid AG：電力：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Swissgrid AG (Swissgrid) is a national grid company that operates, maintains, modernizes and expands the electricity transmission system in Switzerland. It conducts the import and export of electricity to maintain the utilization levels. The company also provides additional services, such as …
- Dahua Group Dalian Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. (900951)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Dahua Group Dalian Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. (Dahua Group) is a chemical company that develops and sells soda ash and other chemical products. The company’s products include agriculture chloride, industrial chloride, industrial sodium, food additive sodium, heavy industrial sodium salt, and …
- Boral Ltd.の企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
Boral Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, Boral Ltd. annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison t …
- Q-Soft Verwaltungs AG (QS6)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Q-Soft Verwaltungs AG (Q-SOFT) is a technical service provider. The company offers service oriented communication infrastructure and customized software. It offers products such as Q/M/S, Q/M/S mediasystem, A/C/S, A/C/S eANV, and TourGO. Q-SOFT’s product Q/ M/ S concentrates on the planning …
- Beacon Discovery Inc：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Beacon Discovery Inc (Beacon Discovery) is an independent drug discovery incubator that focuses on identifying and advancing molecules targeting G-Protein Coupled Receptors (GPCRs) from concept to clinic. The company works in collaboration with pharma and biotech companies to discover and de …
- Dunnes Stores：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryDunnes Stores - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings …
- Karus Therapeutics Limited（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Karus Therapeutics Limited (Karus) is a pharmaceutical company. The company develops drugs to treat cancer and heart diseases. It develops two clinic-tracked programs potent and selective inhibitors of PI3K and HDAC for the treatment of inflammatory disease. The company develops and offers m …
- Damco International B.V.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Damco International B.V. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Damco International B.V. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service o …
- Sasol Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Sasol Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Sasol Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate …
- Parker Drilling Company (PKD)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Parker Drilling Company (Parker) is an oil and gas company that provides drilling services. The company offers offshore and onshore contract drilling and drilling related services to its clients. Its offshore barge rigs operate mainly in the coastal waters of the US Gulf of Mexico. Parker al …