◆英語タイトル：Nano Chem Tech Inc. (091970) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Nano Chem Tech Inc. (Nano Chem) is a chemical company. The company develops, manufactures and markets organic conducting polymers and related products. It manufactures nano organic conducting polymers and ion complex conducting polymers through its nanotechnology. Nano Chem’s research and development activities develop new transparent conducting materials for various industrial applications. The company’s products include conducting sheets such as NANOS-ABS; conducting coating solutions including additive anti-static materials and conducting rollers; advance materials such as ESD Hardware and Glassom; anti-static films and metal PCBs. It operates through its subsidiary company, Nano Electro-Chem Tech Inc. in China. Nano Chem is headquartered in Yongin, Gyeonggi, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nano Chem Tech Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nano Chem Tech Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Key Information
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Overview
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Key Employees
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Major Products and Services
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – History
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Company Statement
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Business Description
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Strengths
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Weaknesses
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Opportunities
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Threats
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Nano Chem Tech Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Key Information
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Key Ratios
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Share Data
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Major Products and Services
Nano Chem Tech Inc., History
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Key Employees
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Key Operational Heads
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Other Locations
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Subsidiaries
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Key Competitors
Nano Chem Tech Inc., SWOT Analysis
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Annual Ratios
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Performance Chart
Nano Chem Tech Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Nano Chem Tech Inc. (091970)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- A. G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC (AGLEVENT)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary A. G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC (Leventis) is an automotive equipment company that offers logistic products. The company offers products and solutions in areas of power, FMCG, logistics and real estate markets. It manufactures and distributes of val-u bread, 4me sweet rolls, meat sausage rolls …
- Duke University：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Duke University (Duke) is an educational consulting institution that offers in-business and graduation services. The institution provides education and graduation services through its schools and institutes. Its educational fields include in business, divinity, engineering, the environment, …
- China Singyes Solar Technologies Holdings Limited (750)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary China Singyes Solar Technologies Holdings Limited (Singyes Solar) is a renewable energy solutions provider. It specializes in design, fabrication and installation of conventional curtain walls and solar projects. The company also carries out the manufacture and sale of renewable energy goods …
- Eli Lilly and Company (India) Pvt Ltd-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Eli Lilly and Company (India) Pvt Ltd (Eli Lilly), a subsidiary of Eli Lilly and Company is a drug company that manufactures medicines. The company offers pharmaceutical products for the therapeutic areas such as diabetes, cancer, osteoporosis, cardiovascular disorders and growth-hormone def …
- Crown Point Energy Inc. (CWV)（石油・ガス分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Crown Point Energy Inc. (Crown Point) is an oil and gas company. The company identifies, acquires, and produces oil and gas deposits. It has two natural gas and oil production areas in Argentina, the Golfo San Jorge Basin in the Province of Santa Cruz and the Austral Basin in the Province of …
- Wausau Paper Corporation：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryWausau Paper Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Ke …
- Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryMahindra Holidays and Resorts India Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view …
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4519)-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Chugai), a subsidiary of Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, is a provider of biopharmaceuticals and therapeutic antibodies. The company offers products for the treatment of cancer; bone and joint diseases; renal diseases; immunology and infectious diseases and others. It al …
- United Anodisersの企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
United Anodisers Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly fore …
- Femasys Inc：製品パイプライン分析
Summary Femasys Inc (Femasys) is a medical device company that offers solutions for women’s healthcare. The company provides products for permanent contraception, infertility solutions and cancer diagnosis. It offers products such as femvue saline-air device, fembloc permanent contraceptive system a …
- Madison PetroGas Ltd.（石油・ガス分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Madison PetroGas Ltd. (Madison) is an independent oil and gas company. The company, together with its subsidiaries explores, acquires and develops oil and gas reserves in Africa and the Middle East. Currently, the company has operations in Egypt and Cameroon. In Egypt, Madison has 50 percent …
- Marenica Energy Limited (MEY)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Marenica Energy Limited (MEY) is a mineral resource exploration company that identifies, acquires and explores uranium and gold mineral properties. The company develops and operates uranium project using conventional processing technology. It has projects such as U-pgrade, Marenica Uranium P …
- Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (Neusoft Medical) is a medical equipment manufacturer. The company designs, develops and markets medical imaging equipment, e-hospital solutions and healthcare services. Its products include computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, X-Ray, ultrasound, …
- EarlySense Inc：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary EarlySense Inc (EarlySense), a subsidiary of Earlysense Ltd is a medical device company that offers patient care systems. The company offers continuous patient monitoring for heart rate, respiratory rate and motion. It provides central display station, hallway screen, bedside unit, and conta …
- Asia Financial Holdings Limited (662)：企業概要・SWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asia Financial Holdings Limited" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric st …
- Genesis Energy, L.P. (GEL)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Genesis Energy, L.P. (Genesis) is a midstream energy company that provides integrated services to oil producers, refineries, and industrial and commercial enterprises. Genesis has a diverse operational assets and customer base which includes refinery related plants, pipelines, storage tanks …
- CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' CardioVascular BioTherapeutics, …
- Baraka Energy & Resources Limited (BKP)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Baraka Energy & Resources Limited (Baraka Energy) formerly Baraka Petroleum Limited is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company identifies, explores and develops energy and resource assets. It has oil and gas assets in Georgina Basin in the Northern Territory, ons …
- Crown Point Energy Inc. (CWV)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Crown Point Energy Inc. (Crown Point) is an oil and gas company that offers exploration services. The company identifies, acquires, and produces crude oil and natural gas deposits. Crown Point operates projects including Austral Basin, Neuquen Basin in the Province of Mendoza, south eastern …
- Towngas China Company Limited (1083)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Towngas China Company Limited (Towngas China), a subsidiary of Henderson Land Development Company Limited is a utility service provider that supplies gas. The company provides storage, transportation, distribution and pipeline construction facilities. It also offers construction, operation o …