◆英語タイトル：Rogers Corporation (ROG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Rogers Corporation (Rogers) is a manufacturer of specialty material products. The company offers high performance foams such as PORON urethane foams, BISCO silicone materials and R or bak flexographic printing cushions. It provides printed circuit materials such as bondply or prepreg, high speed digital, RO3000 laminates, RO4000 laminates, RT or duroid laminates, thin circuit laminates (LCP and PEEK) and TMM laminates. Rogers’ power electronics solutions include curamik ceramic substrates, curamik micro-channel coolers and RO-LINX busbars. The company also provides other performance materials such as Durel IC drivers, Endur document rollers and Nitrophyl floats. It markets its products to the industries such as aerospace and defense, high speed digital, power electronics, industrial and rail industry, among others. Rogers is headquartered in Rogers, Connecticut, the US.
Rogers Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 29, 2013: Rogers Corporation Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results
Sep 17, 2013: Rogers Corporation to Offer Material Solutions for High-Frequency, High-Thermal-Reliability, and Multilayer Circuits at the PCB West 2013 Conference & Exhibition
Jul 24, 2013: Rogers Corporation and Northeastern University to Launch Joint Innovation Center
Jun 02, 2013: Rogers to Display Materials for High-Performance Digital and Analog Circuit Designs at the 2013 IPC APEX EXPO
Apr 30, 2013: Rogers Corporation Reports 2013 First Quarter Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Rogers Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Rogers Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Rogers Corporation – Key Information
Rogers Corporation – Overview
Rogers Corporation – Key Employees
Rogers Corporation – Key Employee Biographies
Rogers Corporation – Key Operational Heads
Rogers Corporation – Major Products and Services
Rogers Corporation – History
Rogers Corporation – Company Statement
Rogers Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rogers Corporation – Business Description
Rogers Corporation – Corporate Strategy
Rogers Corporation – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Rogers Corporation – Strengths
Rogers Corporation – Weaknesses
Rogers Corporation – Opportunities
Rogers Corporation – Threats
Rogers Corporation – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Rogers Corporation – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Rogers Corporation, Key Information
Rogers Corporation, Key Ratios
Rogers Corporation, Share Data
Rogers Corporation, Major Products and Services
Rogers Corporation, History
Rogers Corporation, Key Employees
Rogers Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Rogers Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Rogers Corporation, Other Locations
Rogers Corporation, Subsidiaries
Rogers Corporation, Key Competitors
Rogers Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Rogers Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Rogers Corporation, Annual Ratios
Rogers Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Rogers Corporation, Performance Chart
Rogers Corporation, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Rogers Corporation (ROG)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら