◆英語タイトル：Takiron Co., Ltd. (4215) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Takiron Co., Ltd. (Takiron) manufactures and markets synthetic resins. It manufactures and sells various types of plastics and plastic products. Takiron operates through its four product divisions such as housing environmental materials division, flooring materials division, plastic sheets and rods, and medical product. The company’s housing environmental materials division’s products include polycarbonate plate, new rain gutter system JET LINE, drainage systems in residential areas pipe invert and drainage catch basin, and pressure-resistant drainage sheet guri sheet. It has manufacturing plants in Hyogo, Shanghai, Indonesia, Shiga and Ibaraki. The company exports its products to several countries across the world. Takiron is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Takiron Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Takiron Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Key Information
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Overview
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Key Employees
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Key Employee Biographies
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Key Operational Heads
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Major Products and Services
Takiron Co., Ltd. – History
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Company Statement
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Business Description
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Corporate Strategy
Takiron Co., Ltd. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Strengths
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Weaknesses
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Opportunities
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Threats
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Takiron Co., Ltd. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Takiron Co., Ltd., Key Information
Takiron Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
Takiron Co., Ltd., Share Data
Takiron Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Takiron Co., Ltd., History
Takiron Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Takiron Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Takiron Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Takiron Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Takiron Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Takiron Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Takiron Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Takiron Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Takiron Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Takiron Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Takiron Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
Takiron Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Takiron Co., Ltd. (4215)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら