◆英語タイトル：Daya Materials Berhad (DAYA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Daya Materials Berhad (DMB) is a chemical company. The company operates through three business segments that include oil and gas, polymers and technical services. It offers oil and gas products and services such as bulk chemicals, catalysts, additives, inert support materials, deodorizing agent and services and technical services such as engineering, filling or refilling, tank cleaning and manpower. DMB’s Polymer products include semi conductive compounds, medium-voltage XLPE compounds, low-voltage XLPE compounds and jacketing compounds. The company’s technical service department offers design, engineering, industrial construction and tank cleaning services. DMB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Daya Materials Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Daya Materials Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Daya Materials Berhad – Key Information
Daya Materials Berhad – Overview
Daya Materials Berhad – Key Employees
Daya Materials Berhad – Key Employee Biographies
Daya Materials Berhad – Key Operational Heads
Daya Materials Berhad – Major Products and Services
Daya Materials Berhad – History
Daya Materials Berhad – Company Statement
Daya Materials Berhad – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Daya Materials Berhad – Business Description
Daya Materials Berhad – Corporate Strategy
Daya Materials Berhad – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Daya Materials Berhad – Strengths
Daya Materials Berhad – Weaknesses
Daya Materials Berhad – Opportunities
Daya Materials Berhad – Threats
Daya Materials Berhad – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Daya Materials Berhad – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Daya Materials Berhad, Key Information
Daya Materials Berhad, Key Ratios
Daya Materials Berhad, Share Data
Daya Materials Berhad, Major Products and Services
Daya Materials Berhad, History
Daya Materials Berhad, Key Employees
Daya Materials Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Daya Materials Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Daya Materials Berhad, Other Locations
Daya Materials Berhad, Subsidiaries
Daya Materials Berhad, Key Competitors
Daya Materials Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Daya Materials Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Daya Materials Berhad, Annual Ratios
Daya Materials Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Daya Materials Berhad, Performance Chart
Daya Materials Berhad, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Daya Materials Berhad (DAYA)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Nan Tsan Co., Ltd. (4712)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Nan Tsan Co., Ltd. (Nan Tsan) is a chemical product manufacturing company that produces coloring agents. The company’s products include aquatic biotech, organic agriculture and pigment business. Nan Tsan’s aquatic biotech provides aquatic farming and breeding processes. Its aquatic biotechno …
- Orbotech, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Orbotech, Ltd. Mergers and Acqu …
- GrafTech International Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryGrafTech International Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. …
- Ferozsons Laboratories Ltd (FEROZ)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Ferozsons Laboratories Ltd (Ferozsons) is a drug development and manufacturing company that manufactures and markets various cardiac and peripheral products and interventional devices. The company’s products comprise salazodine EC tabs, cimet tablets and suspension, centaurus tablets, peg-IN …
- Wilmar International Limited (F34)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Wilmar International Limited (Wilmar) is a processor of agricultural commodities and raw materials. The company has presence across the entire value chain of agriculture commodity processing business from origination and processing, branding, merchandising and distribution of agricultural co …
- Wartsila Corporation (WRT1V)（エネルギー分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Wartsila Corporation (Wartsila) offers complete lifecycle power solutions for the marine and energy markets. It provides modern, environmentally advanced, highly efficient, and dynamic power plants. Wartsila provides low-speed and medium-speed engines, seals and bearings, automation systems, …
- Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company PJSC (Masdar) subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company is a renewable energy company which develops and commercializes renewable energy, clean, and sustainable technologies. It operates renewable power generation projects and invests in individual projects i …
- Meiji Seika Kaisha, Ltd.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Meiji Seika Kaisha, Ltd. Merger …
- Adobe Systems Incorporated：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Adobe Systems Incorporated Merg …
- Cie Automotive S.A.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Cie Automotive S.A. Mergers and …
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) is a healthcare service provider that includes benefits and services to veterans and their families. The organization provides general benefits information, disability compensation, pension, GI bill, vocational rehabilitation and employment, vet succ …
- NTE Energy, LLC：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary NTE Energy, LLC (NTE Energy) is a power developer company and is an energy service provider. The company develops, acquires, constructs and operates electric generation and transmission facilities across North America. It also offers various services related for a plant that includes initial …
- PT Bakrieland Development Tbk (ELTY)：企業概要・SWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Bakrieland Development Tbk" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric stri …
- MESNAC Co., Ltd. (002073)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary MESNAC Co., Ltd. (Mesnac) is a machinery supplying company. The company supplies rubber and tire machinery and other related products. It offers product such as informatization, material conveying and dosing, mixing system, semi-product, tire building, curing and mold, testing series, tire l …
- Ambu AS (AMBU B)：製品パイプライン分析
Summary Ambu A/S (Ambu) is a medical device company with a focus on anesthesia, patient monitoring and diagnostics and emergency care markets. It manufactures and markets life supporting devices, catering to hospitals, clinics, sleep laboratories and rescue services. The major products of the compan …
- Aker Exploration AS：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Aker Exploration AS Mergers and …
- ZyGEM NZ Ltd：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary ZyGEM NZ Ltd (ZyGEM) is a biotechnology company that develops technologies for life sciences and industrial processes. The company produces DNA extraction products, and enzymes used in diagnostics, molecular biology and industrial applications. It offers products, which include forensicGEM, …
- SeraCare Life Sciences, Inc.：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
SeraCare Life Sciences, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major produc …
- University of Aberdeen：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary University of Aberdeen (UOA) is an educational and research institution that offers undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and research programs in a range of subjects. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the areas of arts, creative arts, commerce, education, engin …
- Pure E&P AS：企業の戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Pure E&P AS (Pure E&P) formerly Rocksource ASA, is an oil and gas company that focus on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS). The Company’s exploration model is to apply in depth geological knowledge complemented by advanced seismic and EM analysis supported by commercial expertise and capi …