◆英語タイトル：Oricom Inc. (010470) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Oricom Inc. (Oricom) is an advertising company. The company offers advertising and marketing services. Its services include promotion, brand consulting, media, internet marketing communication, account and creative service. Oricom provides promotion services such as sale promotion, event promotion and space communication service. The company’s brand consulting services include brand strategy consulting and brand management, research service and modeling brand management. It offers media services such as media buying, media planning, modeling media planning and public relation service. The company’s internet marketing communication services include internet advertising account service, internet promotion account service, web site consulting and construction, and internet marketing consulting. Oricom is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oricom Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oricom Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Oricom Inc. – Key Information
Oricom Inc. – Overview
Oricom Inc. – Key Employees
Oricom Inc. – Key Employee Biographies
Oricom Inc. – Key Operational Heads
Oricom Inc. – Major Products and Services
Oricom Inc. – History
Oricom Inc. – Company Statement
Oricom Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Oricom Inc. – Business Description
Oricom Inc. – Corporate Strategy
Oricom Inc. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Oricom Inc. – Strengths
Oricom Inc. – Weaknesses
Oricom Inc. – Opportunities
Oricom Inc. – Threats
Oricom Inc. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Oricom Inc. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Oricom Inc., Key Information
Oricom Inc., Key Ratios
Oricom Inc., Share Data
Oricom Inc., Major Products and Services
Oricom Inc., History
Oricom Inc., Key Employees
Oricom Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Oricom Inc., Key Operational Heads
Oricom Inc., Other Locations
Oricom Inc., Subsidiaries
Oricom Inc., Key Competitors
Oricom Inc., SWOT Analysis
Oricom Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Oricom Inc., Annual Ratios
Oricom Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Oricom Inc., Performance Chart
Oricom Inc., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Oricom Inc. (010470)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS)：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Targa Resources Partners LP (Targa Resources) is an independent midstream company. It is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in the US. The company specializes in providing midstream natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL) services. Targa Resources carries out the pro …
- Unison Co., Ltd. (018000)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Unison Co., Ltd. (Unison) is an alternative energy company that develops wind parks and manufactures, develops and designs wind turbines. The company offers 750KW, 2MW, and 2.3MW wind turbines that convert wind energy into electricity using kinetic energy. Unison offers services such as desi …
- Venus Remedies Ltd (VENUSREM)：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Venus Remedies Ltd (Venus) is a pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and commercializes research, herbal and generic products. The company’s manufactures products for analgesic and antipyretic, antibiotic, anticoagulant, disinfectant and antiseptic, iron supplement, neurology, …
- Doosan Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryDoosan Engineering and Construction Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ vi …
- Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited (TIP)：企業概要・SWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Ti …
- Cardiva Medical Inc-医療機器分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Cardiva Medical Inc (Cardiva) designs, develops and commercializes of vascular access management products. The major products of the company include VASCADE vascular closure system (VCS) for femoral arterial access site closure post-diagnostic and interventional endovascular procedures; and …
- ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's ProMetic Life Sciences Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acq …
- Toyo Glass Co., Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryToyo Glass Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Fi …
- ALPCO Diagnostics：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary ALPCO Diagnostics (ALPCO) is a biotechnology company. The company manufactures, markets and distributes immunoassay kits for medical research community and in-vitro diagnostics markets. Its therapeutic areas include allergy and infectious disease, bone metabolism, CVD and oxidative stress, d …
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryBendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the co …
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (ICPT)-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Intercept Pharmaceuticals Inc (Intercept) is a biopharmaceutical company that researches, develops and commercializes treatments for non-viral, progressive liver diseases. It develops products using its proprietary bile acid chemistry. The company’s lead product candidate, obeticholic acid ( …
- ERM Power Limited (EPW)：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary ERM Power Limited (ERM) is an electrical utility provider that supplies electricity. The utility offers services such as power generation, electricity distribution, and power plant development. Its power plant development services include construction, finance, maintenance and operations, an …
- Southern California Gas Company：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas), a subsidiary of Sempra Energy, is an energy utility. It stores, transmits and distributes natural gas. The company serves commercial, industrial, utility electricity generation and wholesale customers through natural gas franchises in its service t …
- HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acq …
- Group 1 Automotive, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務情報
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service o …
- Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD：企業のM&A・提携動向（発電分野）
Summary Bulgarian Energy Holding EAD (BEH) is an energy holding company, wholly owned by the Bulgarian state. It is engaged in electricity generation, supply and transmission, natural gas transmission, supply and storage and coal mining. The company holds license to operate the electricity exchange …
- Bovie Medical Corporation：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Bovie Medical Corporation Merge …
- Frontline Ltd (FRO)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析
Frontline Ltd (FRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and t …
- ActiveCare Inc：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary ActiveCare Inc (ActiveCare) is a medical equipment company that monitors health analytics. The company provides monitoring component to traditional disease management and wellness solutions. It offers solutions such as diabetes supplies, online web-based administrative tools, browser and iPh …
- Tampa Electric Company：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Tampa Electric Company (TEC), a subsidiary of TECO Energy, Inc, is an energy utility. It conducts the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity and the distribution, purchase and sale of natural gas in Florida. The service area for electric operations covers 2, …