◆英語タイトル：Agriterra Limited (AGTA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Agriterra Limited (Agriterra) is an agricultural investment company. The company invests in agricultural activities and sustainable development in Africa. It operates through three operational agricultural divisions, namely, beef, cocoa and grain. Agriterra’s beef division conducts cattle ranching, feedlot, abattoir operations and retail units through Mozbife Limitada. The company’s cocoa division manages cocoa trading and farming activities through the Tropical Farms group of companies. Its grain agricultural division operates maize purchasing and processing businesses through Desenvolvimento E Comercializacao Agricola Limitada and Compagri Limitada. The company supplies beef to both the domestic and international market. Agriterra is headquartered in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey, the UK.
Agriterra Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 14, 2013: Africa Oil Commences Drilling Operations At Sabisa-1 Well In South Omo Block, Ethiopia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Agriterra Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Agriterra Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Agriterra Limited – Key Information
Agriterra Limited – Overview
Agriterra Limited – Key Employees
Agriterra Limited – Key Employee Biographies
Agriterra Limited – Key Operational Heads
Agriterra Limited – Major Products and Services
Agriterra Limited – History
Agriterra Limited – Company Statement
Agriterra Limited – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Agriterra Limited – Business Description
Agriterra Limited – Corporate Strategy
Agriterra Limited – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Agriterra Limited – Strengths
Agriterra Limited – Weaknesses
Agriterra Limited – Opportunities
Agriterra Limited – Threats
Agriterra Limited – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Agriterra Limited – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Agriterra Limited, Key Information
Agriterra Limited, Key Ratios
Agriterra Limited, Share Data
Agriterra Limited, Major Products and Services
Agriterra Limited, History
Agriterra Limited, Key Employees
Agriterra Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Agriterra Limited, Key Operational Heads
Agriterra Limited, Other Locations
Agriterra Limited, Subsidiaries
Agriterra Limited, Key Competitors
Agriterra Limited, SWOT Analysis
Agriterra Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Agriterra Limited, Annual Ratios
Agriterra Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Agriterra Limited, Performance Chart
Agriterra Limited, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Agriterra Limited (AGTA)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら