◆英語タイトル：Sea Breeze Power Corp. (SBX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sea Breeze Power Corp. (Sea Breeze) is a renewable energy company. The company offers long-term, cost-effective, reliable energy solutions that will not damage the environment. Its projects include wind, transmission and run – of – river projects. Its wind projects are located in Northern Vancouver Island, Central Coast, Central Interior, Peace River Region and Okanagan. It covers 220,000 hectares and conducts desktop studies, field studies, wind speed measurements, working with First Nations and other potential project partners. Sea Breeze’s Cascade Heritage Power Project is located on the Kettle River 2 km south of the town of Christina Lake and designed to generate clean electricity, avoiding the production of harmful atmospheric emissions associated with coal, gas and biomass projects. The company’s affiliations include CanWEA, Clean Energy BC, NIPPC, Northwest Energy Coalition (NWEC), Marine Renewables Canada, British Columbia Chamber of Commerce, among others. Sea Breeze is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Sea Breeze Power Corp. Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2013: Sea Breeze Expresses Interest To Bid For Offshore Wind Project In Virginia
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sea Breeze Power Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sea Breeze Power Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Key Information
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Overview
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Key Employees
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Key Employee Biographies
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Key Operational Heads
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Major Products and Services
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – History
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Company Statement
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Business Description
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Corporate Strategy
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Strengths
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Weaknesses
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Opportunities
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Threats
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Sea Breeze Power Corp. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Key Information
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Key Ratios
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Share Data
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Major Products and Services
Sea Breeze Power Corp., History
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Key Employees
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Key Operational Heads
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Other Locations
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Subsidiaries
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Key Competitors
Sea Breeze Power Corp., SWOT Analysis
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Annual Ratios
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Performance Chart
Sea Breeze Power Corp., Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Sea Breeze Power Corp. (SBX)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら