◆英語タイトル：CIR S.p.A. (CIR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CIR S.p.A. (CIR) is a diversified company. The company’s business includes media, automotive components, healthcare, non-core investments and energy. Its media division offers publishing, radio, television, internet and advertising revenue. CIR’s automotive components include engine and suspension systems. The company’s healthcare division includes nursing homes, rehabilitation centers and hospital facilities. Its non-core investments include private equity, minority interests and new initiatives. The company’s energy division offers electricity and gas. It has operations in Europe, North and South America, among others. CIR is headquartered in Milano, Italy.
CIR S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Dec 18, 2013: Sorgenia: business plan 2014-2020
Oct 22, 2013: Sogefi (Cir group): growing results in the first nine months
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CIR S.p.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CIR S.p.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
CIR S.p.A. – Key Information
CIR S.p.A. – Overview
CIR S.p.A. – Key Employees
CIR S.p.A. – Key Employee Biographies
CIR S.p.A. – Key Operational Heads
CIR S.p.A. – Major Products and Services
CIR S.p.A. – History
CIR S.p.A. – Company Statement
CIR S.p.A. – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CIR S.p.A. – Business Description
CIR S.p.A. – Corporate Strategy
CIR S.p.A. – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CIR S.p.A. – Strengths
CIR S.p.A. – Weaknesses
CIR S.p.A. – Opportunities
CIR S.p.A. – Threats
CIR S.p.A. – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
CIR S.p.A. – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
CIR S.p.A., Key Information
CIR S.p.A., Key Ratios
CIR S.p.A., Share Data
CIR S.p.A., Major Products and Services
CIR S.p.A., History
CIR S.p.A., Key Employees
CIR S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
CIR S.p.A., Key Operational Heads
CIR S.p.A., Other Locations
CIR S.p.A., Subsidiaries
CIR S.p.A., Key Competitors
CIR S.p.A., SWOT Analysis
CIR S.p.A., Ratios based on current share price
CIR S.p.A., Annual Ratios
CIR S.p.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CIR S.p.A., Performance Chart
CIR S.p.A., Ratio Charts
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated (MRGE)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Merge Healthcare Incorporated (Merge Technologies), a subsidiary of International Business Machines Corporation is a medical technology company that provides resourcing services. The company offers services which include technical support, professional services, merge monitoring, training, m …
- Sing Lee Software (Group) Limited (8076)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Sing Lee Software (Group) Limited (Sing Lee) is an information technology company that develops and offers technology products and services. The company aims to promote the national finance and education software sectors. It provides comprehensive resolutions on securities, education, bankin …
- Nagasaki University：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療分野）
Summary Nagasaki University (Nagasaki) is an educational university that operates undergraduate schools, graduate schools and several research institutes. The university’s under graduate schools include faculty of education, faculty of economics, school of medicine, school of dentistry, school of ph …
- Devoteam SA：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryDevoteam SA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings - …
- International Isotopes Inc. (INIS)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary International Isotopes Inc. (INIS) is a medical device company. The company operates through the segments such as nuclear medicine standards, cobalt products, radio-chemical products, fluorine products, radiological services, and transportation. It offers radioisotope products for cancer the …
- AcrossAsia Limited (8061)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary AcrossAsia Limited (AcrossAsia) is a cable service provider. The company offers two-way hybrid fibre coaxial (HFC) cables. Its services include Triple-play such as DataComm, and HomeCable. AcrossAsia offers local and international TV channels covering news, movies, lifestyle, entertainment, …
- LIG Nex1 Co., Ltd.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryLIG Nex1 Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Find …
- Boral Limited (BLD)：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Boral Limited" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a s …
- Cleveland Biolabs, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Cleveland Biolabs, Inc. Mergers …
- Kimura-Unity Co., Ltd. (9368)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Kimura-Unity Co., Ltd. (KIMURA) is a business and consumer service provider that offers logistics services, car services, information services, and staffing services. The company offers logistics services such as outsourcing and contract work, logistics system development, and distribution e …
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PGEC), a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation is an energy utility, offering electricity and natural gas to its customers. The company holds expertise in generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. PGEC serves residential, commercial, industrial and …
- Olympus Corporation (7733)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Olympus Corporation (Olympus) is a technology company that develops, manufactures and markets equipment and devices for medical, healthcare, imaging, information, and other industrial markets. It offers a wide range of products including digital SLR systems, digital cameras, voice recorders, …
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4967)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Kobayashi) is a manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical, health and personal care products. The company offers OTC pharmaceuticals, oral hygiene products, deodorizing air fresheners, sanitary products, household sundries, and body warmers. It also offe …
- Sonomax Technologies Inc (SHH)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Sonomax Technologies Inc (Sonomax) is a medical device company. The company develops and commercializes intra ear technology for earphones, hearing protection, hearing enhancement and other communication applications. Its products include Self-Fit Hearing protectors, Self-Fit accessories, co …
- Kingdom Hotel Investments：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryKingdom Hotel Investments - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. K …
- iiNet Ltd.の企業概要及び財務/SWOT分析
iiNet Ltd. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts …
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER)：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Akers Biosciences, Inc. (ABI) is a diagnostic product manufacturer. The company develops proprietary in vitro diagnostic technologies. Its products include BreathScan, CHUBE, METRON, PIFA PLUSS PF4, tri-cholesterol, IFA Chlamydia, PIFA Dengue Fever, PIFA Malaria, PIFA Syphilis, and others. A …
- Welldone Company (6170)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Welldone Company (Welldone) is an electronic device manufacturer. The company designs, develops and produces consumer batteries. It also provides online entertainment related products to its customers. Welldone offers mobile game publishing services. The company sells various online games in …
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Roche Diagnostics Corp. Mergers …
- Blackbaud, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Blackbaud, Inc. Mergers and Acq …