◆英語タイトル：Energiekontor AG (EKT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Energiekontor AG (EKT) is a wind energy service provider. The company develops and operates wind energy projects. It owns wind parks. EKT builds and operates 90 wind farms with 524 turbines with a total capacity of approximately 693 megawatts. The company concentrates in the planning, construction, and operation of wind farms in Germany, the UK and Portugal. The company’s wind farms have taken over Hyndburn 24.6 MW and 18.5 MW in Withernwick. It operates through subsidiaries in the UK (Leeds) and Portugal (Lisbon). The company concentrates in configuring systems in each planning stage and planning partnerships and project finance. EKT is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
Energiekontor AG Key Recent Developments
May 24, 2013: EnergieKontor And Trianel To Jointly Invest €175m To Expand Onshore Wind Power In Germany
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energiekontor AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energiekontor AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Energiekontor AG – Key Information
Energiekontor AG – Overview
Energiekontor AG – Key Employees
Energiekontor AG – Key Employee Biographies
Energiekontor AG – Key Operational Heads
Energiekontor AG – Major Products and Services
Energiekontor AG – History
Energiekontor AG – Company Statement
Energiekontor AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Energiekontor AG – Business Description
Energiekontor AG – Corporate Strategy
Energiekontor AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Energiekontor AG – Strengths
Energiekontor AG – Weaknesses
Energiekontor AG – Opportunities
Energiekontor AG – Threats
Energiekontor AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Energiekontor AG – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Energiekontor AG, Key Information
Energiekontor AG, Key Ratios
Energiekontor AG, Share Data
Energiekontor AG, Major Products and Services
Energiekontor AG, History
Energiekontor AG, Key Employees
Energiekontor AG, Key Employee Biographies
Energiekontor AG, Key Operational Heads
Energiekontor AG, Other Locations
Energiekontor AG, Subsidiaries
Energiekontor AG, Key Competitors
Energiekontor AG, SWOT Analysis
Energiekontor AG, Ratios based on current share price
Energiekontor AG, Annual Ratios
Energiekontor AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Energiekontor AG, Performance Chart
Energiekontor AG, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Energiekontor AG (EKT)：企業概要、財務及び戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら
- Actron Manufacturing, Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryActron Manufacturing, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. …
- Splash Corporation：企業概要・SWOT・財務分析
Summary Canadean's "Splash Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business descr …
- Vision Eye Institute Limited (VEI)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Vision Eye Institute Limited (Vision) is a healthcare service provider that offers ophthalmic care services. The center provides medical services in laser eye surgery, cataract surgery, glaucoma, cornea, medical and surgical retina, and oculoplastics areas. It offers laser eye surgeries such …
- The Reader’s Digest Association, Inc.：企業概要及び戦略的SWOT分析
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and maj …
- Airbus S.A.S – Manufacturing Plant – Nordenham, Germany：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Airbus S.A.S - Manufacturing Pl …
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Continental Aktiengesellschaft …
- Helaba Landesbank Hessen Thueringen Girozentrale：企業概要およびSWOT分析
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Helaba Landesbank Hessen Thueringen Girozentrale" The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible fo …
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation：企業のM&A・提携・投資分析
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline's Cypress Semiconductor Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mer …
- Acron (AKRN)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Acron is a chemical company that manufactures and markets organic and non-organic compounds. The company offers products which include mineral fertilizers, organic compounds and non-organic compounds. Its mineral fertilizers are soil amendments containing these basic macronutrients. Acron’s …
- Savara, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Savara, Inc. Mergers and Acquis …
- Materialise NV (MTLS)：企業のM&A・提携動向（医療機器分野）
Summary Materialise NV (Materialise) is a software company that develops and offers software and hardware infrastructure products. The company’s products include the factory for 3D printing, software for additive manufacturing, biomedical engineering solutions, Rapid Fit, solutions for machine devel …
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (ARC), formerly American Reprographics Company is a consumer consulting company that provides technology solutions. The company offers content-enabled technology solutions and cloud computing solutions for the architecture, engineering, and construction industry. …
- Future Group：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Future Group Mergers and Acquis …
- Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc (LOGP)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary Lansdowne Oil & Gas plc (Lansdowne) is an oil and gas company that provides mineral explorations. The company provides crude oil and natural gas exploration and appraisal opportunities in the North Celtic Sea Basin offshore in southern Ireland. It has operations in Midleton/East Kinsale, Ros …
- Can-One Berhad：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryCan-One Berhad - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findings …
- Bank of Ireland：戦略・SWOT・企業財務分析
Bank of Ireland - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Bank of Ireland - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corpo …
- SCHOTT AG：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' SCHOTT AG Mergers and Acquisiti …
- Sao Martinho SA (SMTO3)（エネルギー分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary Sao Martinho SA (Sao Martinho) is one of the largest producers of sugar, ethanol and their byproducts in Brazil. It carries out the cultivation of sugar cane and production and sale of sugar, ethanol and other sugar cane products. The company is also active in the cogeneration of electricity …
- Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd.：（医療機器分野）企業M&A及び提携動向
Summary Panasonic Healthcare Co., Ltd. (Panasonic Healthcare) is a medical device company. The company manufactures precision biomedical equipment. It offers refrigeration compressor design, superior ultra-low and cryogenic freezers, refrigerators, incubators and environmental chamber. Panasonic Hea …
- BioCrea GmbH（製薬・医療分野）：企業M&A動向
Summary BioCrea GmbH (BioCrea) is a drug discovery company. It undertakes the delivery of best-in-class central nervous system (CNS) drug candidates. The company holds expertise in CNS drug discovery based on the proprietary compound libraries, molecular modeling, medicinal chemistry and advanced sc …