◆英語タイトル：GATX Corp (GATX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Transport and Logistics
GATX Corp (GATX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
GATX Corp (GATX) is a railcar lessor. It offers leasing services of general service tank, gravity covered hopper, boxcar, high pressure tank, specialty tank and other covered hopper to rail and marine markets. The company owns and manages domestic and foreign marine assets. Through company’s joint venture investments offers various services including asset management, asset remarketing, shipping, and leasing services. GATX serves chemical, transportation, petroleum, construction, food and agriculture industries. The company’s leasing railcars transport commodities such as refined petroleum products, biofuels, edible oils and syrups, propylene, natural gas liquids, plastics, flour and cement. It has operations in Europe, Asia and North America. GATX is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
GATX Corp – Key Facts
GATX Corp – Key Employees
GATX Corp – Key Employee Biographies
GATX Corp – Major Products and Services
GATX Corp – History
GATX Corp – Company Statement
GATX Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
GATX Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Portfolio Management
Business Segment: Rail International
Business Segment: Rail North America
Geographical Segment: Foreign
Geographical Segment: United States
GATX Corp – Corporate Strategy
GATX Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
GATX Corp – Strengths
GATX Corp – Weaknesses
GATX Corp – Opportunities
GATX Corp – Threats
GATX Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
GATX Corp, Key Facts
GATX Corp, Key Employees
GATX Corp, Key Employee Biographies
GATX Corp, Major Products and Services
GATX Corp, History
GATX Corp, Other Locations
GATX Corp, Subsidiaries
GATX Corp, Key Competitors
GATX Corp, Ratios based on current share price
GATX Corp, Annual Ratios
GATX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
GATX Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios