◆英語タイトル：Funtastic Ltd (FUN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Funtastic Ltd (FUN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Funtastic Limited (Funtastic) markets and distributes consumer branded lifestyle merchandise that offers art and craft, confectionery, health food, home wares outdoor, party ware, personal care, plush, preschool, and toys. The company’s product portfolio includes toys, dolls, remote controlled vehicles nursery equipment, educational toys, outdoor toys, collectables, action figures and sporting goods among others. It markets products under various brands including Beacon, Chill factor, Xtreme, 1913 Zaini, Floaties, Chillfactor, Razor, and Pillow Pet. The company has a manufacturing and research and development facility located at China. It has operational presence in Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, and China among other countries. Funtastic is headquartered in Chadstone, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Funtastic Ltd – Key Facts
Funtastic Ltd – Key Employees
Funtastic Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
Funtastic Ltd – Major Products and Services
Funtastic Ltd – History
Funtastic Ltd – Company Statement
Funtastic Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Funtastic Ltd – Business Description
Funtastic Ltd – Corporate Strategy
Funtastic Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Funtastic Ltd – Strengths
Funtastic Ltd – Weaknesses
Funtastic Ltd – Opportunities
Funtastic Ltd – Threats
Funtastic Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Funtastic Ltd, Key Facts
Funtastic Ltd, Key Employees
Funtastic Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Funtastic Ltd, Major Products and Services
Funtastic Ltd, History
Funtastic Ltd, Subsidiaries
Funtastic Ltd, Key Competitors
Funtastic Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Funtastic Ltd, Annual Ratios
Funtastic Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Funtastic Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Funtastic Ltd, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
Funtastic Ltd, Ratio Charts