◆英語タイトル：Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (7917) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (7917) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Fujimori) is a general packaging materials company. It manufactures and markets plastic wrapping materials for the pharmaceuticals and food industries. Its products include medical and pharmaceutical products, electronics, optoelectronics, daily commodities, and food and distribution. In addition, it provides single-use bag for bio-pharmaceutical production processes and microbiological cultures, plant culture bags, packaging materials for pharmaceutical products and medical instruments, liquid sticks, sealant materials, film separators, and double-structure aerosol systems, among others. It also provides containers for juices, liquid seasonings, detergents and others. The company offer its products under various brands including Mastack, Filmbyna, Culture bag, Agriflex, Filmbyna, Flowpack, Z-tainer and Rectainer. Fujimori is headquartered in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Key Facts 5
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Key Employees 6
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Major Products and Services 7
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – History 8
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Company Statement 9
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Business Description 11
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis – Overview 12
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Strengths 12
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Weaknesses 13
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Opportunities 14
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Threats 15
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Key Competitors 16
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 17
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 18
Performance Chart 21
Financial Performance 21
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 22
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 23
Section 4 – Appendix 24
Ratio Definitions 24
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List of Tables
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Key Facts 5
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Key Employees 6
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., History 8
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Other Locations 10
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Key Competitors 16
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 17
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios 18
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 19
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 20
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios 22
Currency Codes 24
Capital Market Ratios 24
Equity Ratios 25
Profitability Ratios 25
Cost Ratios 26
Liquidity Ratios 26
Leverage Ratios 27
Efficiency Ratios 27
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (7917)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら