◆英語タイトル：Flex Ltd (FLEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Flex Ltd (FLEX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Flex Ltd (Flex), formerly Flextronics International Ltd, is a provider of technology solutions. It designs, manufactures and provides supply chain services to original equipment manufacturers. The company’s major solutions include disposables, drug delivery, diagnostics devices, automotive electronics, automotive lighting, power electronics, mobile devices, wearable electronics, game consoles, wireless infrastructure and server and storage platforms. It also assists clients in designing, building, servicing and shipping various electronics products through a network of facilities across the world. Additionally, the company provides component product solutions such as rigid and flexible printed circuit board fabrication, and power supplies. The company caters to medical devices, automotive, consumer digital devices, computing, mobile communication devices, marine, aerospace, infrastructure, industrial, semiconductor and white goods. It operates in Asia, the Americas and Europe. Flex is headquartered in Singapore.
Flex Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2017: Flex factory expects to add 6,000 more jobs
Jul 27,2017: Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2018 results
May 05,2017: Dr. Kevin Kettler Joins Flex as CTO of Cloud Business Unit
Apr 27,2017: Flex Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2017 Results
Apr 26,2017: Cellnovo Delivers First Commercial Batch of Insulin Cartridges with Manufacturing Partner, Flex
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Flex Ltd – Key Facts 5
Flex Ltd – Key Employees 6
Flex Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Flex Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Flex Ltd – History 10
Flex Ltd – Company Statement 15
Flex Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Flex Ltd – Business Description 19
Flex Ltd – Corporate Strategy 20
Flex Ltd – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Flex Ltd – Strengths 21
Flex Ltd – Weaknesses 22
Flex Ltd – Opportunities 23
Flex Ltd – Threats 24
Flex Ltd – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Flex Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Jul 27, 2017: Flex reports first quarter fiscal 2018 results 34
May 05, 2017: Dr. Kevin Kettler Joins Flex as CTO of Cloud Business Unit 35
Apr 27, 2017: Flex Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2017 Results 36
Apr 26, 2017: Cellnovo Delivers First Commercial Batch of Insulin Cartridges with Manufacturing Partner, Flex 37
Apr 18, 2017: Flex introduces energy storage solutions 38
Jan 26, 2017: Flex reports lower Q3 net income, provides outlook for Q4 39
Nov 01, 2016: Flex appoints Dr. Kal Patel as Senior Vice President of Digital Health 40
Oct 27, 2016: Flex reports second quarter fiscal 2017 results 41
Sep 08, 2016: iHear Medical partners with Flex to manufacture advanced hearing products 42
Sep 08, 2016: iHear Medical partners with Flex to manufacture advanced hearing products 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Flex Ltd, Key Facts 5
Flex Ltd, Key Employees 6
Flex Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Flex Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Flex Ltd, History 10
Flex Ltd, Other Locations 17
Flex Ltd, Subsidiaries 17
Flex Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Flex Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Flex Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Flex Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Flex Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47