◆英語タイトル：Finsbury Food Group PLC (FIF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Consumer Packaged Goods
Finsbury Food Group PLC (Finsbury) is a manufacturer and supplier of bakery products. The company offers cake products such as party cakes, seasonal and festive cakes; premium cakes, kids’ cakes, triple-layer cakes, loaf cakes, crumble cakes, tiffin, mini and giant rolls, roulades, rocky road and bag bites and Bite size snack tubs. Finsbury provides bread and morning goods such as rolls, hot cross buns, muffins, artisan bread, healthy lifestyle and organic breads, baguettes, doughnuts and morning pastries. The company offers breads, which include bread and rolls using long-fermented dough, clean-label products, hand-crafted products, and buns and fruited breads. The company supplies its products through various grocers, major retailers, coffee shop chains and foodservice channel across the UK. Finsbury is headquartered in Cardiff, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Finsbury Food Group PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Finsbury Food Group PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Key Information
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Overview
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Key Employees
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Key Employee Biographies
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Key Operational Heads
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Major Products and Services
Finsbury Food Group PLC – History
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Company Statement
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Business Description
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Corporate Strategy
Finsbury Food Group PLC – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Strengths
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Weaknesses
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Opportunities
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Threats
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Finsbury Food Group PLC – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Key Information
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Key Ratios
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Share Data
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Major Products and Services
Finsbury Food Group PLC, History
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Key Employees
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Key Operational Heads
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Other Locations
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Key Competitors
Finsbury Food Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Annual Ratios
Finsbury Food Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Finsbury Food Group PLC (FIF)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら