◆英語タイトル：Finbar Group Ltd (FRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Finbar Group Ltd (FRI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Finbar Group Limited (Finbar) is a property development company that constructs and markets medium to high density residential apartments and commercial property in the Perth Metropolitan Area and the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Its projects include the development of apartments, town houses, and residential and commercial buildings. Finbar undertakes development projects through direct ownership, indirect ownership through wholly owned subsidiaries, special purpose entities, and joint ventures. The company outsources its development activities through building contractors, architects, external consultants and service providers. As of June 2017, the company had developed 5,305 apartments and AUD2 billion worth projects in pipeline. Finbar is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Finbar Group Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 24,2017: Finbar Group says Ronald Chan to join board as an Executive Director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Finbar Group Ltd – Key Facts 5
Finbar Group Ltd – Key Employees 6
Finbar Group Ltd – Key Employee Biographies 7
Finbar Group Ltd – Major Products and Services 8
Finbar Group Ltd – History 9
Finbar Group Ltd – Company Statement 11
Finbar Group Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Finbar Group Ltd – Business Description 13
Finbar Group Ltd – SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis – Overview 14
Finbar Group Ltd – Strengths 14
Finbar Group Ltd – Weaknesses 15
Finbar Group Ltd – Opportunities 16
Finbar Group Ltd – Threats 17
Finbar Group Ltd – Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
Finbar Group Ltd, Key Facts 5
Finbar Group Ltd, Key Employees 6
Finbar Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Finbar Group Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Finbar Group Ltd, History 9
Finbar Group Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Finbar Group Ltd, Key Competitors 18
Finbar Group Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
Finbar Group Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
Finbar Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Finbar Group Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Finbar Group Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29