◆英語タイトル：FHI 360 - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Government and Non-Profit Organisations
FHI 360 – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
FHI 360 (FHI), formerly Family Health International, is a non-profit health and development organization, which addresses human development challenges. The company works on these challenges through research, education and services programs. Its areas of expertise comprise education, HIV/AIDS, family planning, democracy and governance, HIV and family planning integration, maternal and child health, malaria, tuberculosis, and noncommunicable diseases. It offers services including creative services, data analysis, capacity building, social marketing and communication, training and technical assistance, quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation, research services, and social and behavior change communication. The company is funded by private sectors, foundations, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, multilateral organizations, the US federal and local government authorities, host country governments, and bilateral authorities. FHI is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina, the US.
FHI 360 Key Recent Developments
Nov 30,2020: HIV Prevention Trials Network awarded U.S. National Institutes of Health funding to continue research agenda
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
FHI 360 – Key Facts
FHI 360 – Key Employees
FHI 360 – Key Employee Biographies
FHI 360 – Major Products and Services
FHI 360 – History
FHI 360 – Company Statement
FHI 360 – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FHI 360 – Business Description
FHI 360 – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
FHI 360 – Strengths
FHI 360 – Weaknesses
FHI 360 – Opportunities
FHI 360 – Threats
FHI 360 – Key Competitors
FHI 360, Recent Deals Summary
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 30, 2020: HIV Prevention Trials Network awarded U.S. National Institutes of Health funding to continue research agenda
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
FHI 360, Key Facts
FHI 360, Key Employees
FHI 360, Key Employee Biographies
FHI 360, Major Products and Services
FHI 360, History
FHI 360, Other Locations
FHI 360, Key Competitors
FHI 360, Recent Deals Summary