◆英語タイトル：Ferrovial SA (FER) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Construction & Real Estate
Ferrovial SA (FER) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ferrovial SA (Ferrovial) is a heavy infrastructure construction contractor. It designs, constructs and maintains a wide range of projects, including roads, tunnels, highways, water treatment plants, maritime, hydroelectric plants, and railways. The company offers civil engineering; building refurbishment; and residential, nonresidential and industrial construction services for public and private sector clients. Ferrovial also carries out other businesses such as urban and environmental services; infrastructure and facilities maintenance; airports investment and operation; and toll road operations. It has operations in Spain, the UK, Chile, Slovakia, Canada, the US, Poland, Morocco, Qatar, Australia, Chile, Brazil, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, and Singapore. Ferrovial is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Ferrovial SA Key Recent Developments
Jan 20,2021: Waga Energy and Ferrovial Servicios deliver massive landfill gas-to-biomethane project in Spain
Oct 28,2020: DemoSATH construction is set to begin
Sep 23,2020: PLW completes Agua Vista treatment plant in San Antonio, Texas
Apr 06,2020: Ferrovial successfully builds the first COVID-Express Test Centers in the Balearic Islands
Feb 25,2020: Ferrovial and Groupe Renault sign a strategic agreement to extend ZITY in other cities
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Ferrovial SA – Key Facts
Ferrovial SA – Key Employees
Ferrovial SA – Key Employee Biographies
Ferrovial SA – Major Products and Services
Ferrovial SA – History
Ferrovial SA – Company Statement
Ferrovial SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ferrovial SA – Business Description
Business Segment: Airports
Business Segment: Construction
Business Segment: Others
Business Segment: Toll Roads
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Other
Geographical Segment: Poland
Geographical Segment: Spain
Geographical Segment: UK
Geographical Segment: USA
Ferrovial SA – Corporate Strategy
Ferrovial SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ferrovial SA – Strengths
Ferrovial SA – Weaknesses
Ferrovial SA – Opportunities
Ferrovial SA – Threats
Ferrovial SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Ferrovial SA, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Jan 20, 2021: Waga Energy and Ferrovial Servicios deliver massive landfill gas-to-biomethane project in Spain
Oct 28, 2020: DemoSATH construction is set to begin
Sep 23, 2020: PLW completes Agua Vista treatment plant in San Antonio, Texas
Apr 06, 2020: Ferrovial successfully builds the first COVID-Express Test Centers in the Balearic Islands
Feb 25, 2020: Ferrovial and Groupe Renault sign a strategic agreement to extend ZITY in other cities
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ferrovial SA, Key Facts
Ferrovial SA, Key Employees
Ferrovial SA, Key Employee Biographies
Ferrovial SA, Major Products and Services
Ferrovial SA, History
Ferrovial SA, Other Locations
Ferrovial SA, Subsidiaries
Ferrovial SA, Joint Venture
Ferrovial SA, Key Competitors
Ferrovial SA, Ratios based on current share price
Ferrovial SA, Annual Ratios
Ferrovial SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ferrovial SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ferrovial SA, Interim Ratios
Ferrovial SA, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios