◆英語タイトル：Ferro Corp (FOE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ferro Corp (FOE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ferro Corp (Ferro) is a chemical manufacturing company. It develops and supplies functional coatings and color solutions based on technologies including particle engineering, color and glass science, surface chemistry and surface application technology, and formulation. Its products include frits, porcelain and other glass enamels, glazes, stains, decorating colors, pigments, inks, polishing materials, dielectrics, electronic glasses, and other specialty coatings. The company offers its products to markets such as building and construction, appliances, household furnishings, industrial products, electronics, automotive, sanitary and packaging. Its products also find application as functional or aesthetic coatings for a variety of different substrates such as metals, ceramics, glass, plastic, wood and concrete. The company has operations in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Ferro is headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, the US.
Ferro Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 11,2019: Ferro Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Results
Jul 30,2019: Ferro Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Results
May 01,2019: Ferro Reports First-Quarter Results
Feb 27,2019: Ferro Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Ferro Corp – Key Facts
Ferro Corp – Key Employees
Ferro Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Ferro Corp – Major Products and Services
Ferro Corp – History
Ferro Corp – Company Statement
Ferro Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Ferro Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Color Solutions
Business Segment: Performance Colors and Glass
Business Segment: US
Geographical Segment: Germany
Geographical Segment: Other International
Ferro Corp – Corporate Strategy
Ferro Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Ferro Corp – Strengths
Ferro Corp – Weaknesses
Ferro Corp – Opportunities
Ferro Corp – Threats
Ferro Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 11, 2019: Ferro reports third-quarter 2019 results
Feb 27, 2019: Ferro Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Ferro Corp, Key Facts
Ferro Corp, Key Employees
Ferro Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Ferro Corp, Major Products and Services
Ferro Corp, History
Ferro Corp, Other Locations
Ferro Corp, Subsidiaries
Ferro Corp, Joint Venture
Ferro Corp, Key Competitors
Ferro Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Ferro Corp, Annual Ratios
Ferro Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Ferro Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Ferro Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Ferro Corp, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
Ferro Corp, Ratio Charts