◆英語タイトル：FDC Ltd (FDC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FDC Ltd (FDC) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets of oral rehydration salts, ophthalmics and functional foods. The company also provides active pharmaceuticals ingredients (APIs). It provides products for the therapeutic segments of anti-infectives, gastrointestinals, ophthalmologicals, vitamins, minerals and dietary supplements, cardiac, anti-diabetes, respiratory, gynaecology, dermatology and analgesics, among others. It offers ophthalmic formulations using blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology. FDC has manufacturing facilities for APIs and finished dosage forms at Roha, Waluj and Sinnar in Maharashtra; Verna in Goa and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh, India. The company operates through offices in India, the UK and South Africa. FDC is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
FDC Ltd Key Recent Developments
May 05,2018: FDC: Update on US FDA Inspection of its Manufacturing facility for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients at Roha
Jan 25,2018: FDC: approved status from UK MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency)
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FDC Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FDC Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
FDC Ltd – Key Information
FDC Ltd – Overview
FDC Ltd – Key Employees
FDC Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
FDC Ltd – Key Operational Heads
FDC Ltd – Major Products and Services
FDC Ltd – History
FDC Ltd – Company Statement
FDC Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
FDC Ltd – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
FDC Ltd – Business Description
FDC Ltd – Corporate Strategy
FDC Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
FDC Ltd – Strengths
FDC Ltd – Weaknesses
FDC Ltd – Opportunities
FDC Ltd – Threats
FDC Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
FDC Ltd – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
FDC Ltd, Key Information
FDC Ltd, Key Ratios
FDC Ltd, Share Data
FDC Ltd, Major Products and Services
FDC Ltd, History
FDC Ltd, Key Employees
FDC Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
FDC Ltd, Key Operational Heads
FDC Ltd, Other Locations
FDC Ltd, Subsidiaries
FDC Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
FDC Ltd, Key Competitors
FDC Ltd, SWOT Analysis
FDC Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
FDC Ltd, Annual Ratios
FDC Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
FDC Ltd, Performance Chart
FDC Ltd, Ratio Charts