◆英語タイトル：FBD Holdings Plc (EG7) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FBD Holdings Plc (EG7) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
FBD Holdings plc (FBD) is a provider of property and casualty insurance. Its insurance solutions provide coverage for car, farm, business, and home through FBD Insurance plc. The group also provides premium installment services; and life, pension and investment broking through FBD Financial Solutions. FBD is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
In FY2016, FBD reported gross written premiums of EUR361.8 million, as compared to EUR363.3 million in FY2015, Its net earned premiums stood at EUR308.2 million, as compared to EUR313.2 million in FY2015.
FBD Holdings Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2017: Healy appointed to FBD board of directors
May 05,2017: FBD Holdings promotes non-executive Liam Herlihy as chairman
Sep 15,2016: FBD appoints new technology, claims chiefs
Aug 03,2016: FBD Holdings: Appointment of Director
Jul 05,2016: FBD appoints two new faces to its board
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
FBD Holdings Plc – Key Facts 5
FBD Holdings Plc – Key Employees 6
FBD Holdings Plc – Key Employee Biographies 7
FBD Holdings Plc – Major Products and Services 8
FBD Holdings Plc – History 9
FBD Holdings Plc – Company Statement 10
FBD Holdings Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
FBD Holdings Plc – Business Description 13
FBD Holdings Plc – Corporate Strategy 14
FBD Holdings Plc – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
FBD Holdings Plc – Strengths 15
FBD Holdings Plc – Weaknesses 16
FBD Holdings Plc – Opportunities 17
FBD Holdings Plc – Threats 18
FBD Holdings Plc – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 25
Section 4 – Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
FBD Holdings Plc, Key Facts 5
FBD Holdings Plc, Key Employees 6
FBD Holdings Plc, Key Employee Biographies 7
FBD Holdings Plc, Major Products and Services 8
FBD Holdings Plc, History 9
FBD Holdings Plc, Subsidiaries 12
FBD Holdings Plc, Key Competitors 19
FBD Holdings Plc, Ratios based on current share price 20
FBD Holdings Plc, Annual Ratios 21
FBD Holdings Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
FBD Holdings Plc, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29