◆英語タイトル：Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (Extreme) is a provider of software based networking solutions. The company’s portfolio encompasses modular Ethernet switching systems; stackable Ethernet switching systems; high density Wi-Fi; centralized management software; network access control, BYOD management, application analytics, cloud-based network management, and software defined networks. Extreme sells its products through an extensive network of channel partners. It caters to enterprises, data centres, and service providers in Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC) regions. The company operates engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, document control and test development facilities in the US, Canada, and India. Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Extreme Networks, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2017: Extreme Networks reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results
Sep 06,2017: Extreme Networks appoints Chris Georgellis as A/NZ managing director
Aug 14,2017: Extreme Networks reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results
May 03,2017: Extreme Networks reports third quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results
Feb 17,2017: Extreme Networks announces John Shoemaker as Chairman of the Board of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Key Facts 5
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Key Employees 6
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Extreme Networks, Inc. – History 9
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Company Statement 14
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Business Description 19
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Corporate Strategy 20
Extreme Networks, Inc. – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Strengths 21
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Weaknesses 22
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Opportunities 23
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Threats 24
Extreme Networks, Inc. – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Extreme Networks, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Nov 08, 2017: Extreme Networks reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 financial results 34
Aug 14, 2017: Extreme Networks reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 financial results 35
May 03, 2017: Extreme Networks reports third quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results 37
Feb 01, 2017: Extreme Networks reports higher Q2 net loss, provides outlook for Q3 39
Section 5 – Appendix 40
Ratio Definitions 40
About GlobalData 44
Contact Us 44
List of Tables
Extreme Networks, Inc., Key Facts 5
Extreme Networks, Inc., Key Employees 6
Extreme Networks, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Extreme Networks, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Extreme Networks, Inc., History 9
Extreme Networks, Inc., Other Locations 17
Extreme Networks, Inc., Subsidiaries 18
Extreme Networks, Inc., Key Competitors 25
Extreme Networks, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 26
Extreme Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios 27
Extreme Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Extreme Networks, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Extreme Networks, Inc., Interim Ratios 31
Extreme Networks, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 40
Capital Market Ratios 40
Equity Ratios 41
Profitability Ratios 41
Cost Ratios 42
Liquidity Ratios 42
Leverage Ratios 43
Efficiency Ratios 43
| ★海外企業調査レポート[Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら