◆英語タイトル：Exponent Inc (EXPO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Business and Consumer Services
Exponent Inc (Exponent), formerly Failure Analysis Associates Inc, is an engineering and scientific consulting company that provides technical solutions. The company provides engineering services in biomechanics, buildings and structures, biomedical engineering, civil engineering, electrical and computer science, engineering management and consulting, and mechanical engineering, among others. It also offers information resource consulting, laboratory services and visual communication services. Exponent’s NASCRAC software is a general-purpose fracture mechanics tool that can be used to solve linear and nonlinear fracture mechanics problems, among others. The company has operations in the US, China, Germany, Switzerland and the UK, among others. It operates through its offices in Menlo Park, Oakland, Bellevue, Houston, Irvine, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and Atlanta, the US. Exponent is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, the US.
Exponent Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 08,2021: Exponent to Announce First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call on April 29
Feb 11,2021: Exponent CEO Joins Prestigious National Academy of Engineering
Feb 04,2021: Exponent Increases Quarterly Dividend Payment from $0.19 to $0.20 per Share
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Exponent Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Exponent Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Exponent Inc – Key Information
Exponent Inc – Overview
Exponent Inc – Key Employees
Exponent Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Exponent Inc – Key Operational Heads
Exponent Inc – Major Products and Services
Exponent Inc – History
Exponent Inc – Company Statement
Exponent Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Exponent Inc – Business Description
Exponent Inc – Corporate Strategy
Exponent Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Exponent Inc – Strengths
Exponent Inc – Weaknesses
Exponent Inc – Opportunities
Exponent Inc – Threats
Exponent Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Exponent Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Exponent Inc, Key Information
Exponent Inc, Key Ratios
Exponent Inc, Share Data
Exponent Inc, Major Products and Services
Exponent Inc, History
Exponent Inc, Key Employees
Exponent Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Exponent Inc, Key Operational Heads
Exponent Inc, Other Locations
Exponent Inc, Subsidiaries
Exponent Inc, Key Competitors
Exponent Inc, SWOT Analysis
Exponent Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Exponent Inc, Annual Ratios
Exponent Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios