◆英語タイトル：Experian PLC (EXPN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Experian PLC (EXPN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Experian PLC (Experian) is a global information services company. It provides data and analytical tools to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers, and automate decision making solutions. It holds, protects and manages credit information to take lending decisions; provides credit reports and credit scores to individuals through online mediums; creates and develops marketing campaigns through traditional and digital channels such as post, email, social media, and personalized messages; and connects, organizes, and interprets volumes of data to create customer insights through the integration of data science, analytics and software platforms. The company caters to individual, business, and commercial customers across North America, Latin America, the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Experian is headquartered in Dublin, Republic of Ireland.
Experian PLC Key Recent Developments
Jan 26,2017: Experian appoints senior vice president of automotive sales
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Experian PLC – Key Facts 5
Experian PLC – Key Employees 6
Experian PLC – Key Employee Biographies 7
Experian PLC – Major Products and Services 8
Experian PLC – History 9
Experian PLC – Company Statement 13
Experian PLC – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Experian PLC – Business Description 18
Experian PLC – Corporate Strategy 19
Experian PLC – SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis – Overview 20
Experian PLC – Strengths 20
Experian PLC – Weaknesses 21
Experian PLC – Opportunities 22
Experian PLC – Threats 23
Experian PLC – Key Competitors 24
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 31
Experian PLC, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 33
Jan 26, 2017: Experian appoints senior vice president of automotive sales 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Experian PLC, Key Facts 5
Experian PLC, Key Employees 6
Experian PLC, Key Employee Biographies 7
Experian PLC, Major Products and Services 8
Experian PLC, History 9
Experian PLC, Other Locations 15
Experian PLC, Subsidiaries 15
Experian PLC, Key Competitors 24
Experian PLC, Ratios based on current share price 25
Experian PLC, Annual Ratios 26
Experian PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Experian PLC, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Experian PLC, Interim Ratios 30
Experian PLC, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37