◆英語タイトル：Etrion Corp (ETX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Etrion Corp (Etrion) formerly PetroFalcon Corp, is a solar energy development company. The company produce power and builds, owns and operates utility-scale solar power generation plants. It develops greenfield solar power projects in Japan and Chile. Etrion owns and operates 56.7 MW of solar capacity in Japan. The company also operates various projects in the backlog and pipeline at different stages of development in Japan. Its projects portfolio includes Salvador, Las Luces, Cassiopeia, Helios ITA-3, Centauro, SVE, and Mito, Shizukuishi, Greenfield Project and Brownfield project. The company operates through its offices located in Tokyo, Santiago, Geneva and Miami. Etrion is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
Etrion Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 01,2021: Etrion to divest three solar projects to Japanese companies
Mar 31,2021: Etrion Announces Agreement to Sell Three Japanese Operating Solar Projects to Japanese Consortium for Total Cash Consideration of approximately JPY 8.252 billion
Mar 10,2021: Etrion to Release 2020 Results
Dec 31,2020: Etrion Releases 2020 Results
Nov 10,2020: Etrion to Release Third Quarter 2020 Results on November 12, 2020
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Etrion Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Etrion Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Etrion Corp – Key Information
Etrion Corp – Overview
Etrion Corp – Key Employees
Etrion Corp – Key Employee Biographies
Etrion Corp – Key Operational Heads
Etrion Corp – Major Products and Services
Etrion Corp – History
Etrion Corp – Company Statement
Etrion Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Etrion Corp – Business Description
Etrion Corp – Corporate Strategy
Etrion Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Etrion Corp – Strengths
Etrion Corp – Weaknesses
Etrion Corp – Opportunities
Etrion Corp – Threats
Etrion Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Etrion Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Etrion Corp, Key Information
Etrion Corp, Key Ratios
Etrion Corp, Share Data
Etrion Corp, Major Products and Services
Etrion Corp, History
Etrion Corp, Key Employees
Etrion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Etrion Corp, Key Operational Heads
Etrion Corp, Other Locations
Etrion Corp, Subsidiaries
Etrion Corp, Key Competitors
Etrion Corp, SWOT Analysis
Etrion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Etrion Corp, Annual Ratios
Etrion Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios