◆英語タイトル：ePlus Inc (PLUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
ePlus Inc (PLUS) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ePlus Inc (ePlus) offers proprietary software products, professional service, IT management services, technology lifecycle management services, financing services, enhanced maintenance support, cloud hosted infrastructure, and managed services. The company also provides credit, accounting, risk management, and asset management solutions. ePlus offers its products and services under Where Technology Means More, OneSource, Viewmark, Docpak, Manage+, Procure+, e+, IGXGlobal and ePlus brand names. The company’s major customers include commercial entities, state and local governments, government contractors, and educational institutions. It operates in the US, UK, Singapore and India. ePlus is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, the US.
ePlus Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: ePlus reports first quarter financial results 2018
Jul 31,2018: ePlus names Douglas King as chief information officer
Jul 12,2018: ePlus executive chairman announces retirement
Jun 14,2018: Eplus appoints new member to board of directors
May 24,2018: ePlus announces results for three months and fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
ePlus Inc – Key Facts
ePlus Inc – Key Employees
ePlus Inc – Key Employee Biographies
ePlus Inc – Major Products and Services
ePlus Inc – History
ePlus Inc – Company Statement
ePlus Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
ePlus Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Financing
Business Segment: Technology
Geographical Segment: Non US
Geographical Segment: US
ePlus Inc – Corporate Strategy
ePlus Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
ePlus Inc – Strengths
ePlus Inc – Weaknesses
ePlus Inc – Opportunities
ePlus Inc – Threats
ePlus Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 08, 2018: ePlus reports first quarter financial results 2018
Jul 31, 2018: ePlus names Douglas King as chief information officer
Jul 12, 2018: ePlus executive chairman announces retirement
Jun 14, 2018: Eplus appoints new member to board of directors
May 24, 2018: ePlus announces results for three months and fiscal year ended March 31, 2018
May 09, 2018: ePlus names Darren Raiguel as chief operating officer
Apr 04, 2018: ePlus Wins Healthcare Solution Partner of the Year at Intel Technology Partner Awards
Mar 01, 2018: ePlus Recognized for Excellence in Managed IT Services
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
ePlus Inc, Key Facts
ePlus Inc, Key Employees
ePlus Inc, Key Employee Biographies
ePlus Inc, Major Products and Services
ePlus Inc, History
ePlus Inc, Other Locations
ePlus Inc, Subsidiaries
ePlus Inc, Key Competitors
ePlus Inc, Ratios based on current share price
ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios
ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
ePlus Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
ePlus Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
ePlus Inc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
ePlus Inc, Ratio Charts