◆英語タイトル：EOH Holdings Ltd (EOH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Technology and Communications
EOH Holdings Ltd (EOH) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
EOH Holdings Ltd (EOH) is a provider of technology and knowledge services in South Africa. The company offers technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions. It implements enterprise applications and offers a wide range of industry consulting, IT services, software, IT infrastructure, industrial technologies and business process outsourcing solutions. The company offers services and solutions to a wide range of industries including financial services, retail, transport and logistics, mining and energy sectors, healthcare, constructions, manufacturing, local and central government, and telecommunications industry. EOH offers its services to clients across South Africa, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. EOH is headquartered in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
EOH Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 05,2020: Rumble Resources begins RC drilling at Munarra Gully Project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
EOH Holdings Ltd – Key Facts
EOH Holdings Ltd – Key Employees
EOH Holdings Ltd – Key Employee Biographies
EOH Holdings Ltd – Major Products and Services
EOH Holdings Ltd – History
EOH Holdings Ltd – Company Statement
EOH Holdings Ltd – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
EOH Holdings Ltd – Business Description
Business Segment: iOCO
Business Segment: IP
Business Segment: NEXTEC
EOH Holdings Ltd – Corporate Strategy
EOH Holdings Ltd – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
EOH Holdings Ltd – Strengths
EOH Holdings Ltd – Weaknesses
EOH Holdings Ltd – Opportunities
EOH Holdings Ltd – Threats
EOH Holdings Ltd – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
EOH Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 05, 2020: Rumble Resources begins RC drilling at Munarra Gully Project
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
EOH Holdings Ltd, Key Facts
EOH Holdings Ltd, Key Employees
EOH Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
EOH Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services
EOH Holdings Ltd, History
EOH Holdings Ltd, Other Locations
EOH Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries
EOH Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors
EOH Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
EOH Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios
EOH Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
EOH Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
EOH Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios
EOH Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios