◆英語タイトル：Encision Inc (ECIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Encision Inc (Encision) is a medical device company that manufactures and markets surgical instruments. The company provides laparoscopic monopolar surgical instruments. Its product portfolio includes AEM burn protection systems, AEM instrumentation, cord adapter, inhibit adapter extension, monitor setup, monitor alarms and adapter monitors. Encision also offers grasper, dissectors, biopsy punch inserts, foot control fixed-tip electrodes, foot control suction-irrigation electrodes, shield contact cleaning brush, handle assembly, sheath, endolift retractor, and accessory instruments. The company also provides sales and customer service programs. It markets its products in Canada, the US, Australia and New Zealand. Encision is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, the US.
Encision Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 04,2021: Encision Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results
Nov 05,2020: Encision reports second quarter fiscal year 2021 results
Aug 06,2020: Encision reports first quarter fiscal year 2021 results
May 14,2020: Encision reports fourth quarter fiscal year 2020 results
Apr 23,2020: Encision receives PPP financing
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Encision Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Encision Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
Encision Inc – Key Information
Encision Inc – Overview
Encision Inc – Key Employees
Encision Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Encision Inc – Key Operational Heads
Encision Inc – Major Products and Services
Encision Inc – History
Encision Inc – Company Statement
Encision Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Encision Inc – Business Description
Encision Inc – Corporate Strategy
Encision Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Encision Inc – Strengths
Encision Inc – Weaknesses
Encision Inc – Opportunities
Encision Inc – Threats
Encision Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
Encision Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Encision Inc, Key Information
Encision Inc, Key Ratios
Encision Inc, Share Data
Encision Inc, Major Products and Services
Encision Inc, History
Encision Inc, Key Employees
Encision Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Encision Inc, Key Operational Heads
Encision Inc, Other Locations
Encision Inc, Subsidiaries
Encision Inc, Key Competitors
Encision Inc, SWOT Analysis
Encision Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Encision Inc, Annual Ratios
Encision Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios