◆英語タイトル：Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is a provider of gaming software. It develops, publishes, markets and distributes interactive video games for electronic consoles and video game systems. Its video game software and content can be used on gaming consoles such as Microsoft Xbox, Sony PLAYSTATION and Nintendo WiiU. In addition, EA also develops gaming software for use on mobile devices, tablets, PC’s and the internet. The company markets its games under brand names such as Need for Speed, Battlefield, The Sims, Mass Effect, Bejeweled, and Plants v. Zombies. The company caters its games and services through digital distribution channels and retail channels. It operates across Europe, Asia pacific and North America. EA is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Electronic Arts Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2017: Heidi Ueberroth joins the Electronic Arts board of directors
Nov 01,2017: Electronic Arts reports Q2 FY18 financial results
Jul 27,2017: Electronic Arts reports Q1 FY18 financial results
Jul 27,2017: Electronic Arts reports higher Q1 net income, provides annual guidance
May 09,2017: Electronic Arts reports Q4 FY17 and full year FY17 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Electronic Arts Inc. – Key Facts 5
Electronic Arts Inc. – Key Employees 6
Electronic Arts Inc. – Key Employee Biographies 7
Electronic Arts Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Electronic Arts Inc. – History 9
Electronic Arts Inc. – Company Statement 13
Electronic Arts Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Electronic Arts Inc. – Business Description 17
Electronic Arts Inc. – Corporate Strategy 18
Electronic Arts Inc. – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
Electronic Arts Inc. – Strengths 19
Electronic Arts Inc. – Weaknesses 20
Electronic Arts Inc. – Opportunities 21
Electronic Arts Inc. – Threats 22
Electronic Arts Inc. – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Nov 08, 2017: Heidi Ueberroth joins the Electronic Arts board of directors 31
Nov 01, 2017: Electronic Arts reports Q2 FY18 financial results 32
Jul 27, 2017: Electronic Arts reports higher Q1 net income, provides annual guidance 33
Jul 27, 2017: Electronic Arts reports Q1 FY18 financial results 34
May 09, 2017: Electronic Arts reports Q4 FY17 and full year FY17 financial results 35
Jan 31, 2017: Electronic Arts reports Q3 FY17 financial results 36
Section 5 – Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List of Tables
Electronic Arts Inc., Key Facts 5
Electronic Arts Inc., Key Employees 6
Electronic Arts Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Electronic Arts Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Electronic Arts Inc., History 9
Electronic Arts Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Electronic Arts Inc., Key Competitors 23
Electronic Arts Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Electronic Arts Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Electronic Arts Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Electronic Arts Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Electronic Arts Inc., Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40