◆英語タイトル：eHealthInsurance Services Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
eHealthInsurance Services Inc (eHealthInsurance), a subsidiary of eHealth, Inc, provides online health insurance to individuals, families and small businesses. It offers numerous health insurance products online. eHealthInsurance provides individual and family insurance, small business insurance, short term insurance, medicare, dental and vision insurance. Its health plans include HMO, EPO, PPO, POS, indemnity, network, high risk insurance pools and catastrophic insurance. eHealthInsurance has partnerships with health insurance companies. The company has offices in Gold River, California; and Salt Lakecity, Uttah. eHealthInsurance is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
eHealthInsurance Services Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 19,2020: Aria Systems’ billing and monetization platform selected by eHealth to automate revenue collection and enhance partner management
Jul 23,2020: eHealth announces second quarter 2020 results
Feb 20,2020: eHealth announces fourth quarter 2019 and fiscal 2019 results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 – About the Company
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Key Facts
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Key Employees
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Key Employee Biographies
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Major Products and Services
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – History
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Business Description
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Strengths
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Weaknesses
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Opportunities
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Threats
eHealthInsurance Services Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
Nov 19, 2020: Aria Systems’ billing and monetization platform selected by eHealth to automate revenue collection and enhance partner management
Jul 23, 2020: eHealth announces second quarter 2020 results
Feb 20, 2020: eHealth announces fourth quarter 2019 and fiscal 2019 results
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, Key Facts
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, Key Employees
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, Key Employee Biographies
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, Major Products and Services
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, History
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, Other Locations
eHealthInsurance Services Inc, Key Competitors