◆英語タイトル：Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Eaton Corporation Plc (ETN) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Eaton Corporation Plc (Eaton) is a power management company. It designs, develops and sells energy-efficient products, technologies and services that help customers in managing electrical, aerospace, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably. The company serves customers in the utility, governmental, industrial, information technology, residential, institutional, machine tools, marine, material handling, commercial, construction, agriculture, renewable energy, oil and gas, utility, mining, forestry, automotive, molding, primary metals, power generation and aerospace sectors in various countries in North America, Europe and Latin America, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. It has manufacturing facilities across the world. Eaton is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Eaton Corporation Plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 26,2021: Eaton and Tenneco to produce new exhaust thermal management system
Feb 03,2021: Eaton designated as Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality with perfect score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index
Feb 01,2021: Eaton named to FORTUNE’s 2021 world’s most admired companies list
Jan 29,2021: Eaton signs agreement to acquire Tripp Lite, expanding Eaton’s power quality business in the Americas
Jan 04,2021: Eaton names Katrina R. Redmond senior vice president and chief information officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Eaton Corporation Plc – Key Facts
Eaton Corporation Plc – Key Employees
Eaton Corporation Plc – Key Employee Biographies
Eaton Corporation Plc – Major Products and Services
Eaton Corporation Plc – History
Eaton Corporation Plc – Company Statement
Eaton Corporation Plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Eaton Corporation Plc – Business Description
Business Segment: Aerospace
Business Segment: Electrical Americas
Business Segment: Electrical Global
Business Segment: eMobility
Business Segment: Hydraulics
Business Segment: Vehicle
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Canada
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Latin America
Geographical Segment: The US
Eaton Corporation Plc – Corporate Strategy
Eaton Corporation Plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Eaton Corporation Plc – Strengths
Eaton Corporation Plc – Weaknesses
Eaton Corporation Plc – Opportunities
Eaton Corporation Plc – Threats
Eaton Corporation Plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Eaton Corporation Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 26, 2021: Eaton and Tenneco to produce new exhaust thermal management system
Feb 03, 2021: Eaton designated as Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality with perfect score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index
Feb 01, 2021: Eaton named to FORTUNE’s 2021 world’s most admired companies list
Jan 04, 2021: Eaton names Katrina R. Redmond senior vice president and chief information officer
Dec 17, 2020: Eaton wins 2020 China GoldenBee sustainability report evergreen award
Dec 17, 2020: Eaton helps China complete massive clean energy infrastructure project for ultra-high-voltage electricity transmission advancing energy transition
Dec 03, 2020: Eaton appoints Thomas B. Okray executive vice president and chief financial officer
Dec 02, 2020: Eaton names Raja Ramana Macha executive vice president and chief technology officer
Dec 02, 2020: Enel X and Eaton partner for microgrid development in Puerto Rico
Nov 12, 2020: Eaton delivers new solution for secure, connected backup power in harsh industrial environments
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Eaton Corporation Plc, Key Facts
Eaton Corporation Plc, Key Employees
Eaton Corporation Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Eaton Corporation Plc, Major Products and Services
Eaton Corporation Plc, History
Eaton Corporation Plc, Subsidiaries
Eaton Corporation Plc, Key Competitors
Eaton Corporation Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Eaton Corporation Plc, Annual Ratios
Eaton Corporation Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Eaton Corporation Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Eaton Corporation Plc, Interim Ratios
Eaton Corporation Plc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios