◆英語タイトル：Dunelm Group plc (DNLM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dunelm Group plc (DNLM) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dunelm Group plc (Dunelm) is a retailer of home furnishing products. The company retails and sells a range of furniture, accessories and other decorative products for bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen, bathrooms and utilities. These include sofas, tables, chairs, bed and mattresses, bed linen, curtains and blinds, rugs, towels, bathmats, cooking appliances, dining utensils, tableware, food and bathroom storage items. It also merchandises and sells pictures and frames, mirrors, cushions, and wallpapers. The company offers its products under the Dunelm, Achica Fifth Avenue, Made to Measure, Dorma and Fogarty brands. Dunelm operates a chain of superstores and high street stores across the UK. It also sells products through various online and mobile platforms. Dunelm is headquartered in Syston, Leicestershire, UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Dunelm Group plc – Key Facts
Dunelm Group plc – Key Employees
Dunelm Group plc – Key Employee Biographies
Dunelm Group plc – Major Products and Services
Dunelm Group plc – History
Dunelm Group plc – Company Statement
Dunelm Group plc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Dunelm Group plc – Business Description
Dunelm Group plc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Dunelm Group plc – Strengths
Dunelm Group plc – Weaknesses
Dunelm Group plc – Opportunities
Dunelm Group plc – Threats
Dunelm Group plc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Dunelm Group plc, Key Facts
Dunelm Group plc, Key Employees
Dunelm Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Dunelm Group plc, Major Products and Services
Dunelm Group plc, History
Dunelm Group plc, Other Locations
Dunelm Group plc, Subsidiaries
Dunelm Group plc, Key Competitors
Dunelm Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Dunelm Group plc, Annual Ratios
Dunelm Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Dunelm Group plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Dunelm Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios