◆英語タイトル：DocCheck AG (AJ91) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DocCheck AG (AJ91) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DocCheck AG (DocCheck) specializes in the healthcare market. The company is the holding company for the DocCheck Group which includes DocCheck AG and its operating subsidiaries, namely, Antwerpes AG; DocCheck Medical Services GmbH; and DocCheck Medizinbedarf & Logistik GmbH. It operates a portal that provides e-marketing, customer relationship management, and online market research services to doctors and the pharmaceutical industry; and provides logistics and eCommerce services, as well as operates DocCheck Shop, a retail platform for medical and practice supplies in Europe. It also develops and implements communication strategies for various media with focus on healthcare and B2B markets. DocCheck is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
DocCheck AG – Key Facts 5
DocCheck AG – Key Employees 6
DocCheck AG – Key Employee Biographies 7
DocCheck AG – Major Products and Services 8
DocCheck AG – History 9
DocCheck AG – Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
DocCheck AG – Business Description 13
Business Segment: Antwerpes 13
Business Segment: DocCheck 13
Business Segment: DocCheck Shop 13
DocCheck AG – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
DocCheck AG – Strengths 15
DocCheck AG – Weaknesses 16
DocCheck AG – Opportunities 17
DocCheck AG – Threats 18
DocCheck AG – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List of Tables
DocCheck AG, Key Facts 5
DocCheck AG, Key Employees 6
DocCheck AG, Key Employee Biographies 7
DocCheck AG, Major Products and Services 8
DocCheck AG, History 9
DocCheck AG, Subsidiaries 11
DocCheck AG, Key Competitors 19
DocCheck AG, Ratios based on current share price 20
DocCheck AG, Annual Ratios 21
DocCheck AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
DocCheck AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
DocCheck AG, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List of Figures
DocCheck AG, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 24
DocCheck AG, Ratio Charts 26
- Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryElectricity Generating Authority of Thailand - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ vie …
- Sikich LLP：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Sikich LLP Mergers and Acquisit …
- Itochu Chemical Frontier Corp-製薬・医療分野：企業M&A・提携分析
Summary Itochu Chemical Frontier Corp (ICF), formerly Ando Kaseihin KK, a subsidiary of Itochu Corporation, is a chemical company that manufactures and markets chemical products. The company operates in intermediate chemical division, silicone and adhesive division, osaka and nagoya division, perfor …
- Wipro Limited：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
Wipro Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Wipro Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate …
- ERG Spolka Akcyjna (ERG)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary ERG Spolka Akcyjna (ERG) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets packaging and thermo shrinkable films. The company offers special films for laminating, knurled films, and for frozen food articles. ERG offers plastic products in three departments including films, foils and inject …
- Egypt Gas (EGAS)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Egypt Gas, a subsidiary of Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company is an oil and gas service company that offers distribution of gas. The company offers urban distribution of natural gas and implementation of natural gas projects. It operates natural gas projects, pipeline construction projects …
- Tomra Systems ASA (TOM)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Tomra Systems ASA (Tomra Systems) is a transportation and logistics company that provides beverage container solutions. The company offers products including managing tools, process analytics equipment, food processing lines, sorting systems, raw materials, raw material sorting equipment, an …
- TNS Energy Nizhny Novgorod (NNSB)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary TNS Energy Nizhny Novgorod (TNS) formerly Nizhegorodskaya sbytovaya kompaniya is a power distribution company that purchases power from producers and supplies power in the Nizhny Novgorod region. The company serves under contracts of various legal entities. It offers power to industrial ente …
- Ise Chemicals Corporation (4107)：企業の財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Ise Chemicals Corporation (Ise Chemicals) is a chemical manufacturer that manufactures and markets iodine, metallic compounds and natural gas. The company’s products include iodine derivatives, isephor, nickel and cobalt compounds, natural gas and diasan clean fast-acting iodine disinfectant …
- Crescendo Biologics Ltd：製薬・医療：M&Aディール及び事業提携情報
Summary Crescendo Biologics Ltd (Crescendo) is a biopharmaceutical company that manufactures antibody therapeutics based on a transgenic mouse platform. The company’s pipeline includes humabody programs targeting oncology. It practises in the antibody discoveries and development, which include CAT, …
- ESA Renewables, LLC：企業のM&A・提携動向（エネルギー分野）
Summary ESA Renewables, LLC (ESA) a subsidiary of Energia Solar Aplicada, S.L. is an alternative energy company that offers turnkey solar solutions. The company develops, finances, designs, constructs, operates and maintains thermal and photo voltaic power projects for commercial and industrial cust …
- Manhattan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Manhattan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. …
- IMI plc (IMI)：企業のM&A・提携動向（石油・ガス分野）
Summary IMI plc (IMI) is a specialist engineering company that carries out designing, manufacturing and servicing of highly engineered products that control the precise movement of fluids. It also designs and develops heating and cooling systems. The company offers its products to various industries …
- Rockwool International A/S：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryRockwool International A/S - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. …
- Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc.：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Optimer Pharmaceuticals, Inc. M …
- Q-Med AB：企業M&A・提携・投資動向
SummaryMarketLine's Company Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships and Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. MarketLines' Q-Med AB Mergers and Acquisitio …
- Tata Chemicals Limited (TATACHEM)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL), a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd. is a chemical company that offers living, industry and farm essential chemicals. The company offers products, which include consumer salt, tata sampann dals, tata sampann spices, water purifier, soda ash, allied chemicals, industri …
- Ind-Swift Ltd (INDSWFTLTD)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Ind-Swift Ltd (Ind-Swift) is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures and markets finished goods dosage, active pharmaceutical ingredients and herbal products. The company’s products include dispersible tablets, sustained release tablets, mouth dissolving tablets, chewable tablets, mouth d …
- Genovate Biotechnology Co LTD (4130)：企業財務及び戦略的SWOT分析
Summary Genovate Biotechnology Co Ltd. (GBL) is a pharmaceutical company that provides formulations. The company provides new drug and new formulation development, and undertakes cGMP drug manufacturing, product registration, clinical trials, drug marketing and distribution. The company's products c …
- INTL FCStone Inc.：企業の戦略・SWOT・財務分析
SummaryINTL FCStone Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company. Key Findi …