◆英語タイトル：Destination Maternity Corporation (DEST) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Destination Maternity Corporation (DEST) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Destination Maternity Corporation (DMC) is a specialty designer and retailer of maternity apparesl. The company primarily retails and sells casual and career wear, formal attire, lingerie, sportswear and outerwear for expectants, pregnant ladies and nursing mothers. It merchandises these products through its three trade names: A Pea in the Pod, Motherhood Maternity and Destination Maternity in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and the UK. The company also operates leased department stores within the stores of various leading retailers such as Macy’s, buybuy Baby and Boscov’s. DMC has international store franchise and product supply relationships in the Middle East, South Korea, Mexico, Israel and India. The company also sells merchandise online primarily through its brand-specific websites, motherhood.com, apeainthepod.com, and destinationmaternity.com. DMC is headquartered in Moorestown, New Jersey, the US.
Destination Maternity Corporation Key Recent Developments
Dec 22,2017: Destination Maternity elects Peter Longo as new board member
Dec 21,2017: Destination Maternity appoints new board member
Dec 08,2017: Destination Maternity reports Q3 and first nine months fiscal 2017 results
Sep 08,2017: Destination Maternity announces CEO transition plan
Sep 08,2017: Destination Maternity reports Q2 and first six months fiscal 2017 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Destination Maternity Corporation – Key Facts 5
Destination Maternity Corporation – Key Employees 6
Destination Maternity Corporation – Key Employee Biographies 7
Destination Maternity Corporation – Major Products and Services 8
Destination Maternity Corporation – History 9
Destination Maternity Corporation – Company Statement 11
Destination Maternity Corporation – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Destination Maternity Corporation – Business Description 13
Destination Maternity Corporation – Corporate Strategy 14
Destination Maternity Corporation – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Destination Maternity Corporation – Strengths 15
Destination Maternity Corporation – Weaknesses 16
Destination Maternity Corporation – Opportunities 17
Destination Maternity Corporation – Threats 18
Destination Maternity Corporation – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Dec 21, 2017: Destination Maternity appoints new board member 27
Dec 08, 2017: Destination Maternity reports Q3 and first nine months fiscal 2017 results 28
Sep 08, 2017: Destination Maternity announces CEO transition plan 29
Sep 08, 2017: Destination Maternity reports Q2 and first six months fiscal 2017 results 30
Aug 10, 2017: Destination Maternity reports Q2 fiscal 2017 results 31
Jun 09, 2017: Destination Maternity reports Q1 fiscal 2017 results 32
Apr 13, 2017: Destination Maternity Q4 net loss increases 33
Dec 23, 2016: Destination Maternity announces resignation of J. Daniel Plants from its board of directors 34
Dec 09, 2016: Destination Maternity reports Q3 and first nine months fiscal 2016 results 35
Aug 25, 2016: Destination Maternity reports second quarter and first six months fiscal 2016 results 37
Section 5 – Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Tables
Destination Maternity Corporation, Key Facts 5
Destination Maternity Corporation, Key Employees 6
Destination Maternity Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 7
Destination Maternity Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Destination Maternity Corporation, History 9
Destination Maternity Corporation, Subsidiaries 12
Destination Maternity Corporation, Key Competitors 19
Destination Maternity Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 20
Destination Maternity Corporation, Annual Ratios 21
Destination Maternity Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Destination Maternity Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Destination Maternity Corporation, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42