◆英語タイトル：Dentsu Inc. (4324) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Dentsu Inc. (4324) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dentsu Inc. (Dentsu) is a promotional and communications services company. The company offers various solutions that include integrated marketing, PDCA management, business design, cross-media communications planning, in-store/shopper marketing, digital promotions, space branding, digital solutions, platform development, social media marketing, media planning, entertainment content marketing and audience insight among others. It also offers social solutions such as environmental strategy, food and agriculture business development, sustainability marketing and CSR consulting. The company operates across Asia Pacific; North, Central and South America; Europe, Middle East and Africa. Dentsu is headquartered in Minato-ku, Japan.
Dentsu Inc. Key Recent Developments
Dec 04,2017: Dentsu appoints Michelle Ong CEO of Dentsu one Malaysia Atsushi Kurokawa named VP
Aug 09,2017: Dentsu announces H1 FY2017 consolidated financial results
May 15,2017: Dentsu Q1 profit increases
Mar 24,2017: Dentsu appoints two new executive officers
Feb 14,2017: Dentsu reports lower annual net profit, provides 2017 forecast
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Dentsu Inc. – Key Facts 5
Dentsu Inc. – Key Employees 6
Dentsu Inc. – Major Products and Services 8
Dentsu Inc. – History 9
Dentsu Inc. – Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Dentsu Inc. – Business Description 15
Dentsu Inc. – SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis – Overview 16
Dentsu Inc. – Strengths 16
Dentsu Inc. – Weaknesses 17
Dentsu Inc. – Opportunities 18
Dentsu Inc. – Threats 19
Dentsu Inc. – Key Competitors 20
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 28
Aug 09, 2017: Dentsu announces H1 FY2017 consolidated financial results 28
May 15, 2017: Dentsu Q1 profit increases 30
Mar 24, 2017: Dentsu appoints two new executive officers 31
Feb 14, 2017: Dentsu reports lower annual net profit, provides 2017 forecast 32
Jan 19, 2017: Dentsu announces board changes 33
Section 5 – Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Dentsu Inc., Key Facts 5
Dentsu Inc., Key Employees 6
Dentsu Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Dentsu Inc., History 9
Dentsu Inc., Subsidiaries 13
Dentsu Inc., Key Competitors 20
Dentsu Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
Dentsu Inc., Annual Ratios 22
Dentsu Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Dentsu Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Dentsu Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37