◆英語タイトル：DBV Technologies SA (DBV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
DBV Technologies SA (DBV) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops products for the diagnosis and treatment of food and pediatric allergies. The company develops and markets non-invasive epicutaneous delivery technology and products for healthcare markets. Its viaskin technology platform is an electrostatic patch that provides a suitable, self-administered and non-invasive immunotherapy to patients. DBV’s products include Viaskin Peanut for the treatment of peanut allergies; Viaskin Milk for cow’s protein milk allergies; Viaskin Egg for the treatment of egg allergy and Viaskin Plateform, among others. The company works in collaboration with institutes, universities and pharmaceutical companies. It conducts research in existing and new indications. The company operates in the US and France. DBV is headquartered in Montrouge, France.
DBV Technologies SA Key Recent Developments
Mar 05,2019: DBV Technologies Announces Appointment of Michel de Rosen as Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors
Mar 05,2019: DBV Technologies reports full year 2018 financial results and provides operational update
Mar 05,2019: DBV Technologies Announces Appointment of Michel de Rosen as Non-Executive Chairman of the …
Feb 22,2019: DBV Technologies Announces Publication of Detailed Phase III
Feb 13,2019: DBV Technologies Provides Update on Regulatory Status of Viaskin Peanut for the Treatment of Peanut-Allergic Children 4 to 11 Years of Age
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DBV Technologies SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DBV Technologies SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
DBV Technologies SA – Key Information
DBV Technologies SA – Overview
DBV Technologies SA – Key Employees
DBV Technologies SA – Key Employee Biographies
DBV Technologies SA – Key Operational Heads
DBV Technologies SA – Major Products and Services
DBV Technologies SA – History
DBV Technologies SA – Company Statement
DBV Technologies SA – Locations And Subsidiaries
DBV Technologies SA – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
DBV Technologies SA – Business Description
DBV Technologies SA – Corporate Strategy
DBV Technologies SA – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
DBV Technologies SA – Strengths
DBV Technologies SA – Weaknesses
DBV Technologies SA – Opportunities
DBV Technologies SA – Threats
DBV Technologies SA – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
DBV Technologies SA – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
DBV Technologies SA, Key Information
DBV Technologies SA, Key Ratios
DBV Technologies SA, Share Data
DBV Technologies SA, Major Products and Services
DBV Technologies SA, History
DBV Technologies SA, Key Employees
DBV Technologies SA, Key Employee Biographies
DBV Technologies SA, Key Operational Heads
DBV Technologies SA, Other Locations
DBV Technologies SA, Subsidiaries
DBV Technologies SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
DBV Technologies SA, Key Competitors
DBV Technologies SA, SWOT Analysis
DBV Technologies SA, Ratios based on current share price
DBV Technologies SA, Annual Ratios
DBV Technologies SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
DBV Technologies SA, Performance Chart
DBV Technologies SA, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[DBV Technologies SA (DBV)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら