◆英語タイトル：Daimler AG (DAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Daimler AG (DAI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Daimler AG (Daimler) is an automobile company. It develops, produces and distributes automobiles, trucks, vans and buses. The company also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance and mobility services. Daimler markets its offerings under various brands including Mercedes-Benz, smart, Freightliner, Western Star, FUSO, BharatBenz, Thomas Built Buses and Setra among others. It has operations across Europe, NAFTA, Asia and other markets. Daimler has production, distribution, sales and other facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Pacific and Africa. The company has partnership with Beiqi Foton Motor Co Ltd to produce trucks under the Auman brand in China. Daimler is headquartered in Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
Daimler AG Key Recent Developments
Feb 25,2021: Daimler Truck and Cummins collaborate on medium duty engines
Sep 04,2020: Daimler collaborates with Terre des Hommes and Responsible Mica Initiative to improve mica supply chains and eliminate child labour
Jul 10,2020: ARMOR and Blue Solutions equip the new E-bus, eCitaro G
Jul 03,2020: Mercedes-Benz announces strategic partnership and equity stake in battery cell manufacturer Farasis
Jun 30,2020: Daimler Trucks working on fuel cell series production
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Daimler AG – Key Facts
Daimler AG – Key Employees
Daimler AG – Key Employee Biographies
Daimler AG – Major Products and Services
Daimler AG – History
Daimler AG – Company Statement
Daimler AG – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Daimler AG – Business Description
Business Segment: Daimler Mobility
Business Segment: Daimler Trucks and Buses
Business Segment: Mercedes-Benz Cars and Vans
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: NAFTA
Geographical Segment: Other Markets
Daimler AG – Corporate Strategy
Daimler AG – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Daimler AG – Strengths
Daimler AG – Weaknesses
Daimler AG – Opportunities
Daimler AG – Threats
Daimler AG – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Daimler AG, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2021: Daimler Truck and Cummins collaborate on medium duty engines
Sep 04, 2020: Daimler collaborates with Terre des Hommes and Responsible Mica Initiative to improve mica supply chains and eliminate child labour
Jul 10, 2020: ARMOR and Blue Solutions equip the new E-bus, eCitaro G
Jul 03, 2020: Mercedes-Benz announces strategic partnership and equity stake in battery cell manufacturer Farasis
Jun 30, 2020: Daimler Trucks working on fuel cell series production
Jun 30, 2020: Daimler Truck AG is working intensively to prepare series production of fuel cells
Jun 12, 2020: Blue Solutions signs battery supply agreement with Daimler
Jun 08, 2020: Daimler Truck establishes new fuel cell company
Feb 18, 2020: Daimler Trucks: E-Mobility Group starts global initiative for electric-truck charging infrastructure
Jan 29, 2020: Statkraft and Enovos to supply green power to German carmaker Daimler
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Daimler AG, Key Facts
Daimler AG, Key Employees
Daimler AG, Key Employee Biographies
Daimler AG, Major Products and Services
Daimler AG, History
Daimler AG, Other Locations
Daimler AG, Subsidiaries
Daimler AG, Joint Venture
Daimler AG, Key Competitors
Daimler AG, Ratios based on current share price
Daimler AG, Annual Ratios
Daimler AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Daimler AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Daimler AG, Interim Ratios
Daimler AG, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios