◆英語タイトル：CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CytomX) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company which develops novel therapeutic antibodies and Probody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company’s leading product candidates include CX-072, CX-2009, BMS-986249, CX-2029, CX-188, probody drug conjugate, and T-cell bispecific. CX-072, currently under Phase 1/2 clinical trial, is a PD-L1 targeting Probody therapeutic for the treatment of cancer. CX-2009, currently under Phase 1/2 trial, is a CD166-directed PDC for the treatment of cancer. BMS-986249, under Phase 1/2 clinical trial, is a CTLA-4-directed Probody therapeutic intended for the treatment of solid cancers. CX-2029, under Phase1/2 clinical trial, is a PDC directed against CD71 intended for the treatment of B-cell lymphoma. CX-188, under preclinical studies, is a PD-1-targeting Probody therapeutic. The company partners with other pharmaceutical companies to develop its novel therapeutics. CytomX is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, the US.
CytomX Therapeutics Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 27,2019: CytomX Therapeutics Announces Full-Year 2018 Financial Results
Feb 05,2019: CytomX Therapeutics appoints Nick Galli as senior vice president, chief business officer and Leslie Robbins as senior vice president, intellectual property
Jan 30,2019: CytomX Therapeutics to Host Research and Development Day on February 26, 2019
Dec 20,2018: CytomX Therapeutics announces changes to its Board of Directors
Nov 09,2018: CytomX Therapeutics Presents CX-072 Clinical Translational Data at 2018 SITC Annual Meeting
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CytomX Therapeutics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CytomX Therapeutics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Key Information
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Overview
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Key Employees
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Key Employee Biographies
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Key Operational Heads
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Major Products and Services
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – History
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Company Statement
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Business Description
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Corporate Strategy
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Strengths
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Weaknesses
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Opportunities
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Threats
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
CytomX Therapeutics Inc – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Information
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Ratios
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Share Data
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Major Products and Services
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, History
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Employees
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Operational Heads
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Other Locations
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Subsidiaries
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Key Competitors
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, SWOT Analysis
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Annual Ratios
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Performance Chart
CytomX Therapeutics Inc, Ratio Charts
| ★海外企業調査レポート[CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX)：企業の財務・戦略的SWOT分析]についてメールでお問い合わせはこちら