◆英語タイトル：Cummins Inc (CMI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
◆産業分野：Industrial Goods and Machinery
Cummins Inc (CMI) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cummins Inc (Cummins) is a power technology company. It designs, manufactures and distributes diesel and natural gas engines and power train-related component products. The company’s offerings include air handling systems, after treatment, fuel systems, controls systems, turbochargers, filtration, electric power generation systems, transmissions, batteries and electrified power systems. Cummins offers products to original equipment manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and other customers. It serves customers in diversified sectors across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and South Pacific. The company has distribution, manufacturing and other facilities across the world. Cummins is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, the US.
Cummins Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 30,2021: Cummins names Sherry Aaholm new Chief Digital Officer; Earl Newsome joins Cummins as Chief Information Officer
Mar 25,2021: Cummins supplying batteries for Altec’s Jobsite Energy Management System
Feb 25,2021: Daimler Truck and Cummins collaborate on medium duty engines
Feb 15,2021: New Fleet of 380 natural gas Buses in Baku powered by Cummins L9N
Feb 09,2021: Cummins fuel cells powering North America’s first commercial zero emissions ferry
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
Cummins Inc – Key Facts
Cummins Inc – Key Employees
Cummins Inc – Key Employee Biographies
Cummins Inc – Major Products and Services
Cummins Inc – History
Cummins Inc – Company Statement
Cummins Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Cummins Inc – Business Description
Business Segment: Components
Business Segment: Distribution
Business Segment: Engine
Business Segment: New Power
Business Segment: Power Systems
Geographical Segment: China
Geographical Segment: India
Geographical Segment: Other International
Geographical Segment: The US
Cummins Inc – Corporate Strategy
Cummins Inc – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
Cummins Inc – Strengths
Cummins Inc – Weaknesses
Cummins Inc – Opportunities
Cummins Inc – Threats
Cummins Inc – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Cummins Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Mar 30, 2021: Cummins names Sherry Aaholm new Chief Digital Officer; Earl Newsome joins Cummins as Chief Information Officer
Mar 25, 2021: Cummins supplying batteries for Altec’s Jobsite Energy Management System
Feb 25, 2021: Daimler Truck and Cummins collaborate on medium duty engines
Feb 15, 2021: New Fleet of 380 natural gas Buses in Baku powered by Cummins L9N
Feb 09, 2021: Cummins fuel cells powering North America’s first commercial zero emissions ferry
Feb 04, 2021: Cummins reports fourth quarter and full year 2020 results
Feb 02, 2021: Hydrogen Forward coalition formed to advance hydrogen in the U.S
Jan 26, 2021: Cummins hydrogen technology powers the largest Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) electrolyzer in operation in the world
Jan 06, 2021: Cummins PEM electrolyzer will supply hydrogen in Denmark, Europe, demonstrating strong hydrogen capabilities
Nov 23, 2020: Cummins: Momentum for hydrogen transit grows as European consumers prioritise climate before cost when it comes to travel
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Cummins Inc, Key Facts
Cummins Inc, Key Employees
Cummins Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cummins Inc, Major Products and Services
Cummins Inc, History
Cummins Inc, Subsidiaries
Cummins Inc, Joint Venture
Cummins Inc, Key Competitors
Cummins Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Cummins Inc, Annual Ratios
Cummins Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Cummins Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Cummins Inc, Interim Ratios
Cummins Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios