◆英語タイトル：CSX Corp (CSX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CSX Corp (CSX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
CSX Corp (CSX) is a provider of rail-based transportation services. It offers rail freight transportation services, which include traditional rail services, transport of intermodal containers and trailers, and rail-to-truck transload services. The company transports a broad portfolio of products including coal and new energy sources such as biodiesel and ethanol, automobiles, military equipment and chemicals. It offers services to various markets including energy, industrial, construction, agricultural, and consumer. CSX operates through CSX Transportation, Inc., which helps the company in transportation in the US, the District of Columbia and the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. CSX is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
CSX Corp Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018 CSX names Shon Yates vice president of coal
Jul 17,2018 CSX reports Q2 2018 financial results
Jul 09,2018 CSX Announces Senior Executive Changes
Apr 23,2018 CSX Announces Operating Management Changes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 – About the Company
CSX Corp – Key Facts
CSX Corp – Key Employees
CSX Corp – Key Employee Biographies
CSX Corp – Major Products and Services
CSX Corp – History
CSX Corp – Company Statement
CSX Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CSX Corp – Business Description
Business Segment: Coal
Business Segment: Intermodal
Business Segment: Merchandise
Business Segment: Other
CSX Corp – Corporate Strategy
CSX Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CSX Corp – Strengths
CSX Corp – Weaknesses
CSX Corp – Opportunities
CSX Corp – Threats
CSX Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Aug 23, 2018: CSX names Shon Yates vice president of coal
Jul 17, 2018: CSX reports Q2 2018 financial results
Jul 09, 2018: CSX Announces Senior Executive Changes
Apr 23, 2018: CSX Announces Operating Management Changes
Apr 17, 2018: CSX Announces Record First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
Mar 19, 2018: CSX appoints Angela Williams as vice president and corporate controller
Jan 16, 2018: CSX Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Earnings
Jan 08, 2018: CSX Strengthens Management Team with Addition of Edmond L. Harris as Executive Vice President of Operations
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
CSX Corp, Key Facts
CSX Corp, Key Employees
CSX Corp, Key Employee Biographies
CSX Corp, Major Products and Services
CSX Corp, History
CSX Corp, Subsidiaries
CSX Corp, Key Competitors
CSX Corp, Ratios based on current share price
CSX Corp, Annual Ratios
CSX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
CSX Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
CSX Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
CSX Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
CSX Corp, Ratio Charts