◆英語タイトル：CS Wind Corp (112610) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CS Wind Corp (CS Wind) formerly Choong San Corp, is a global wind tower company that manufactures and distributes aluminum platforms used for wind power generation towers. The company’s products include transition piece, wind tower, tower internal parts, oil and gas pipes, and plant equipment, among others. It offers services such as processing, manufacturing, material receiving, cutting, bending, beveling, skirt welding, section welding, fit-up, final inspection, and processing services, among others. CS Wind also builds and supplies wind towers. The company has its operations in the Philippines, South Korea, Australia, Canada, Taiwan, New Zealand, and the US. CS Wind is headquartered in Cheonan, South Korea.
CS Wind Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 12,2021: South Korea unfolds US$43 billion offshore wind power project and aims to construct the largest 8.2GW wind farm in the world
Feb 24,2021: CIP signs supply pacts for 3.5GW La Gan
Feb 08,2021: Doosan to invest 100 bil. won in wind power generation by 2030
Feb 08,2021: South Korea plans to build 8.2GW, $43bn offshore wind farm
Nov 13,2020: CS Wind signs MoU with two Danish companies for offshore wind development
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CS Wind Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CS Wind Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company
CS Wind Corp – Key Information
CS Wind Corp – Overview
CS Wind Corp – Key Employees
CS Wind Corp – Key Employee Biographies
CS Wind Corp – Key Operational Heads
CS Wind Corp – Major Products and Services
CS Wind Corp – History
CS Wind Corp – Company Statement
CS Wind Corp – Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
CS Wind Corp – Business Description
CS Wind Corp – Corporate Strategy
CS Wind Corp – SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis – Overview
CS Wind Corp – Strengths
CS Wind Corp – Weaknesses
CS Wind Corp – Opportunities
CS Wind Corp – Threats
CS Wind Corp – Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Performance Charts
CS Wind Corp – Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
CS Wind Corp, Key Information
CS Wind Corp, Key Ratios
CS Wind Corp, Share Data
CS Wind Corp, Major Products and Services
CS Wind Corp, History
CS Wind Corp, Key Employees
CS Wind Corp, Key Employee Biographies
CS Wind Corp, Key Operational Heads
CS Wind Corp, Other Locations
CS Wind Corp, Subsidiaries
CS Wind Corp, Key Competitors
CS Wind Corp, SWOT Analysis
CS Wind Corp, Ratios based on current share price
CS Wind Corp, Annual Ratios
CS Wind Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios