◆英語タイトル：CryoPort Inc (CYRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CryoPort Inc (CYRX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cryoport Inc (Cryoport) is a provider of cold chain logistics solutions for temperature-sensitive biological materials to the life science industries. It offers liquid nitrogen dry vapor shippers with advanced logistics management platform called Cryoportal, which provides credentials related to the shipment. It also offers SmartPak II condition monitoring system that provides information regarding the shipment including pressure, light, orientation, location, temperature, humidity and shock. Cryoport provides logistics consulting for supply chain optimization from the manufacturer to patient, staff training, software installation and site assessment. It offers services to bio-pharmaceutical institutions including contract manufacturers, labs, diagnostics, clinical trial centers; academic and research institutions; in-vitro fertility (IVF) industry and animal health market. Cryoport is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
CryoPort Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 02,2017: Cryoport Revenue Up 52%; Driven by BioPharma
Aug 08,2017: Cryoport Revenue Up 52% for the Second Quarter of 2017, Driven by Biopharma
Jul 13,2017: Cryoport Continues to Strengthen Sales Team with Appointments of Colin Coffua as Vice President, Strategic Accounts and John Phillips as Executive Director, Consulting Services
Jun 07,2017: Cryoport Expands Agreement with Sanaria to Support Grant Awards with U.S. National Institutes of Health and U.S. Army
Mar 13,2017: Cryoport Revenue Continues to Climb, Reporting 53% Growth for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2016
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
CryoPort Inc – Key Facts 6
CryoPort Inc – Key Employees 7
CryoPort Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
CryoPort Inc – Major Products and Services 9
CryoPort Inc – History 10
CryoPort Inc – Company Statement 12
CryoPort Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 – Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
CryoPort Inc – Business Description 17
CryoPort Inc – SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis – Overview 19
CryoPort Inc – Strengths 19
CryoPort Inc – Weaknesses 20
CryoPort Inc – Opportunities 21
CryoPort Inc – Threats 22
CryoPort Inc – Key Competitors 23
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 29
CryoPort Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 31
Nov 02, 2017: Cryoport Revenue Up 52%; Driven by BioPharma 31
Aug 08, 2017: Cryoport Revenue Up 52% for the Second Quarter of 2017, Driven by Biopharma 33
Jul 13, 2017: Cryoport Continues to Strengthen Sales Team with Appointments of Colin Coffua as Vice President, Strategic Accounts and John Phillips as Executive Director, Consulting Services 35
Jun 07, 2017: Cryoport Expands Agreement with Sanaria to Support Grant Awards with U.S. National Institutes of Health and U.S. Army 36
Mar 13, 2017: Cryoport Revenue Continues to Climb, Reporting 53% Growth for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2016 37
Jan 17, 2017: Cryoport to Support ProMab Biotechnologies’ CAR-T Cell Preclinical Services 39
Nov 14, 2016: Cryoport Reports 38% Revenue Growth for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2017 40
Oct 25, 2016: Cryoport Supporting Over 100 Clinical Trials 42
Sep 22, 2016: Cryoport and Database Integrations Launch Integrated Solution to Manage Patient and Manufacturer Schedules at Every Stage of the Clinical Trial Logistics Process 43
Sep 12, 2016: Cryoport Provides Critical Assessment of the Impact of Packaging and Logistics Decisions on the CAR-T Clinical Pipeline 44
Section 5 – Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Tables
CryoPort Inc, Key Facts 6
CryoPort Inc, Key Employees 7
CryoPort Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
CryoPort Inc, Major Products and Services 9
CryoPort Inc, History 10
CryoPort Inc, Subsidiaries 16
CryoPort Inc, Key Competitors 23
CryoPort Inc, Ratios based on current share price 24
CryoPort Inc, Annual Ratios 25
CryoPort Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
CryoPort Inc, Interim Ratios 28
CryoPort Inc, Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48