◆英語タイトル：CryoPort Inc (CYRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CryoPort Inc (CYRX) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cryoport, Inc. (Cryoport) is a provider of cold chain logistics solutions for temperature-sensitive biological materials to the life science industries. It offers liquid nitrogen dry vapor shippers with advanced logistics management platform called Cryoportal, which provides credentials related to the shipment. It also offers SmartPak II condition monitoring system that provides information regarding the shipment including pressure, light, orientation, location, temperature, humidity and shock. Cryoport provides logistics consulting for supply chain optimization such as packaging and accessory design, lane validation, lane assessment, fleet management, laboratory relocation services, commercial launch preparation, clinical research expertise and training services. It offers services to therapy developers for personalized medicine, contract research organizations, cord blood repositories, vaccine manufacturers, bio-pharmaceutical institutions, contract manufacturers, diagnostic laboratories, clinical trial centers, academic and research institutions, in-vitro fertility (IVF) industry and animal husbandry related companies. Cryoport is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
CryoPort Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 16,2018: Cryoport Partners with World Courier to Provide Best-In-Class Logistics Platform for Global Cell and Gene Therapy Market
May 03,2018: Cryoport Revenue Grows 48% for First Quarter; 62% in Biopharma
Mar 06,2018: Cryoport Reports 56% Revenue Growth for Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2017
Feb 26,2018: McKesson Specialty Health and Cryoport Collaborate to Bolster Logistics Services to Support Commercialization of Cell and Gene Therapies
Feb 15,2018: Cryoport to Provide DiscGenics With Cutting Edge Cold Chain Logistics Support for its Phase I/II Trial
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 – About the Company 6
CryoPort Inc – Key Facts 6
CryoPort Inc – Key Employees 7
CryoPort Inc – Key Employee Biographies 8
CryoPort Inc – Major Products and Services 9
CryoPort Inc – History 10
CryoPort Inc – Company Statement 12
CryoPort Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 – Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
CryoPort Inc – Business Description 16
Product Category: Animal Health 16
Product Category: Biopharmaceutical 16
Product Category: Reproductive Medicine 16
Geographical Segment: Americas 16
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific (APAC) 17
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) 17
R&D Overview 17
CryoPort Inc – SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis – Overview 18
CryoPort Inc – Strengths 18
CryoPort Inc – Weaknesses 19
CryoPort Inc – Opportunities 20
CryoPort Inc – Threats 21
CryoPort Inc – Key Competitors 22
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 28
CryoPort Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 30
Jul 16, 2018: Cryoport Partners with World Courier to Provide Best-In-Class Logistics Platform for Global Cell and Gene Therapy Market 30
May 03, 2018: Cryoport Revenue Grows 48% for First Quarter; 62% in Biopharma 31
Mar 06, 2018: Cryoport Reports 56% Revenue Growth for Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2017 32
Feb 26, 2018: McKesson Specialty Health and Cryoport Collaborate to Bolster Logistics Services to Support Commercialization of Cell and Gene Therapies 34
Feb 15, 2018: Cryoport to Provide DiscGenics With Cutting Edge Cold Chain Logistics Support for its Phase I/II Trial 35
Nov 02, 2017: Cryoport Revenue Up 52%; Driven by BioPharma 36
Aug 08, 2017: Cryoport Revenue Up 52% for the Second Quarter of 2017, Driven by Biopharma 38
Jul 13, 2017: Cryoport Continues to Strengthen Sales Team with Appointments of Colin Coffua as Vice President, Strategic Accounts and John Phillips as Executive Director, Consulting Services 40
Jun 07, 2017: Cryoport Expands Agreement with Sanaria to Support Grant Awards with U.S. National Institutes of Health and U.S. Army 41
Mar 13, 2017: Cryoport Revenue Continues to Climb, Reporting 53% Growth for the Quarter Ended December 31, 2016 42
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
CryoPort Inc, Key Facts 6
CryoPort Inc, Key Employees 7
CryoPort Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
CryoPort Inc, Major Products and Services 9
CryoPort Inc, History 10
CryoPort Inc, Subsidiaries 14
CryoPort Inc, Key Competitors 22
CryoPort Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
CryoPort Inc, Annual Ratios 24
CryoPort Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
CryoPort Inc, Interim Ratios 27
CryoPort Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
List of Figures
CryoPort Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
CryoPort Inc, Ratio Charts 28