◆英語タイトル：Cree Inc (CREE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cree Inc (CREE) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cree, Inc (Cree) is a lighting class LED’s, LED lighting, and semiconductor solutions provider, that develops and manufactures semiconductor materials and devices principally based on silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN), and other related compounds. The company’s product portfolio includes LED chips, LED components and LED lighting solutions and SiC and GaN materials and products. Cree also offers power and radio frequency (RF) products such as power switching and RF devices. Its products are used in indoor and outdoor lighting, video displays, transportation, electronic signs, power supplies, inverters and wireless systems. The company has manufacturing facilitates located at North Carolina, Wisconsin and China and research and development facilities in North Carolina, California, Wisconsin, India, Italy and China (including Hong Kong). The company has its operational presence in China, the US, South Korea Malaysia and Taiwan among others. Cree is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina, the US.
Cree Inc Key Recent Developments
Dec 06,2017: Cree Launches Industry’s First Extreme Density LED
Nov 07,2017: Cree Launches Market-Leading KBL LED High-Bay Series
Oct 18,2017: Cree reports financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2018
Oct 04,2017: New Cree XLamp High Current LEDs Expand Industry’s Broadest Chip-on-Board LED Portfolio
Sep 25,2017: Cree names successor to longtime CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 – About the Company 5
Cree Inc – Key Facts 5
Cree Inc – Key Employees 6
Cree Inc – Key Employee Biographies 7
Cree Inc – Major Products and Services 8
Cree Inc – History 9
Cree Inc – Company Statement 16
Cree Inc – Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 – Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Cree Inc – Business Description 19
Cree Inc – Corporate Strategy 20
Cree Inc – SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis – Overview 21
Cree Inc – Strengths 21
Cree Inc – Weaknesses 22
Cree Inc – Opportunities 23
Cree Inc – Threats 24
Cree Inc – Key Competitors 25
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios – Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios – Ratio Charts 32
Cree Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 34
Dec 06, 2017: Cree Launches Industry’s First Extreme Density LED 34
Nov 07, 2017: Cree Launches Market-Leading KBL LED High-Bay Series 35
Oct 18, 2017: Cree reports financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2018 36
Oct 04, 2017: New Cree XLamp High Current LEDs Expand Industry’s Broadest Chip-on-Board LED Portfolio 37
Sep 19, 2017: Cree Delivers New Brighter LED Bulbs to Market 38
Aug 01, 2017: Cree and Emson Settle Patent Dispute and Reach Supply Agreement 39
Jul 19, 2017: Cree expands architectural lighting class LEDs with new CLQ6A RGBW 40
May 23, 2017: Cree Introduces Innovative New ZR-RK LED Troffer Retrofit Kit 41
May 19, 2017: Cree announces CEO succession plan 42
May 09, 2017: Cree extends OSQ Series of area and flood LED luminaires with new OSQ HO portfolio 43
Section 5 – Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Tables
Cree Inc, Key Facts 5
Cree Inc, Key Employees 6
Cree Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Cree Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Cree Inc, History 9
Cree Inc, Other Locations 17
Cree Inc, Subsidiaries 17
Cree Inc, Key Competitors 25
Cree Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
Cree Inc, Annual Ratios 27
Cree Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Cree Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Cree Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Cree Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47